EURO-2016 play-off 1/8 draw

Ohrim

I'm trying to make update for Euro-2016 with real groups and I have a problem with draw at 1/8 finals.

IRL draw is

A2 -:- C2

B1 -:- A3-C3-D3

D1 -:- B3-E3-F3

A1 -:- C3-D3-E3

C1 -:- A3-B3-F3

F1 -:- E2

E1 -:- D2

B2 -:- F2

But I can't use "Team order" because I don't now what 3rd placed teams will go to 1/8. I tryed to use "Team Indices for Next Stage" (I made 3 rows for 3rd placed teams with same "caup team index") but it doesn't work.

Help me please. How can I realize this form of draw?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to make update for Euro-2016 with real groups and I have a problem with draw at 1/8 finals.

IRL draw is

But I can't use "Team order" because I don't now what 3rd placed teams will go to 1/8. I tryed to use "Team Indices for Next Stage" (I made 3 rows for 3rd placed teams with same "caup team index") but it doesn't work.

Help me please. How can I realize this form of draw?

How did you manage to solve this issue Ohrim as i am trying to set up Euro 2016 with the real groups on football manager 2014 data editor!

How did you manage to solve this issue Ohrim as i am trying to set up Euro 2016 with the real groups on football manager 2014 data editor!

I was not able to solve this problem. I set unrealistic draw at 1/8 final.

You could set it up so that the 4 third place teams get a top playoff place instead of a qualification place.

I set that 4 third place teams get a top playoff place instead of a qualification place. But the draw of 1/8 final is unrealistic, I can't set this:

So I set that teams from one group can not play with each other in 1/8 finals and 1st placed teams can not play with each other in 1/8 finals.

Archived