Everyone Welcome our New Tactics Forum Mod, Herne79

Welcome to Herne79 who is now assuming moderating duties here with us. Many of you know him and the excellent help and advice he's provided over the years. Please make him feel welcome!

Dr. Hook's Practical Guide to Being a Mod.

Lesson #2

fnhhkz.jpg

(Yes, that actually is Dr Hook)

That is an old picture, I've actually put on about 40 lbs since then :D

You'd been on the radar for a while as one to watch and thoroughly deserve to be mod when we put you forward. Just ban everyone and remember you are always right :brock:

That's not 40 pounds over already?

Nah that was pure backwoods muscle right there! When I lived in the Australian Outback and worked out with bamboo poles, or something :D

Whilst they may no longer be mods, "International Star Player" says it all really.

Fair enough. I noticed it said you were a mod a few days before this announcement, but not Cleon and RTH not being mods until just now.

For me it's just that I'm too busy. Promotion at work means I need to step up and learn a bunch of stuff, so my 3-4 hour FM window each night is being spent learning some exciting new nerd software.

Pretty to similar to how things have been for me in the last 18 months.

Pretty to similar to how things have been for me in the last 18 months.

My departure was more aimed at me not wanting to help people as often. Plus I no longer write about the game or play it so seemed pointless for :)

Archived