Anyone made an editor with transfers taking

RobertPage

Im thinking of creating a save where there are no transfers so teams can only use players that come through their ranks or sign on free transfers. Just wondering if anyone knows of one (or one similar) already created to save me spending the time on creating it myself

Can you do this in one action? Or do you need to individually edit?

I took the changed the filter options to show all (rather than 250) and then searched all clubs. It takes quite a while to load them all and to edit the clubs to put the transfer ban on but it was quick enough. One problem i came across is that the ban didn't last for a few clubs. May have been due to takeovers. Didn't really inspect. 95% of clubs still had the ban though in 2022

• 2 weeks later...
I took the changed the filter options to show all (rather than 250) and then searched all clubs. It takes quite a while to load them all and to edit the clubs to put the transfer ban on but it was quick enough. One problem i came across is that the ban didn't last for a few clubs. May have been due to takeovers. Didn't really inspect. 95% of clubs still had the ban though in 2022

an if you select them all an edit them to ´stay fan owned´ ? this should leave the problem

Archived