Add/Remove Leagues issue

So here's my scenario. Whenever I start a new game I select every league as view only except for the league I wish to play in. I always select all available leagues both for playable and view only. As my game progresses and I feel the need to move on. I will add two or three countries so if I resign, (or get sacked) from my current position, I will have plenty of options to look at.

Now here is the problem. When I go to my new team, for the sake of speeding the game up, I will remove the leagues I no longer need. But from what I can tell, the leagues I remove, which at the start of my game, were view only, are no longer view only, but appear as if I had never selected them at all, either view or playable. So I lose all the view only detail I otherwise should have had.

It's very annoying as, in my opinion the deleted league(s) should return to view only status. Please fix this for next year please.

Unfortunately it's black and white. When you remove it it's gone as you said like it was never input. It would be a good options to remove it from play but have an option to set it to view only.

Archived