Convert player from Support to Attack role

The wheel is just an indication of suitability for a role based on their attributes.. so to get full green, you would have to train the player and change his whole playing style pretty much.

At the end of the day, it's just an opinion though and I would concentrate on how the team as a whole plays and not worry too much about the wheel.. i.e how does the player actually perform in the role when you try him?

The wheel is just an indication of suitability for a role based on their attributes.. so to get full green, you would have to train the player and change his whole playing style pretty much.

At the end of the day, it's just an opinion though and I would concentrate on how the team as a whole plays and not worry too much about the wheel.. i.e how does the player actually perform in the role when you try him?

Thanks. I've been playing a 4-1-2-3 DM and with no AMC, I've been playing a CM as an AP. I have 2-3 players who are AP but they're all AP(S) rather than AP(A). So I really wanted to see if I could train one of them up from S to A.

Archived