Has there been a secret update?

Noticed Bolton are no longer under a transfer embargo, same with a few other teams in the Championship this wasnt the case when patch 16.3 came out?

Has the Dele Alli issue been fixed with him choosing England over Nigeria?

There's no such thing as a secret update... if anything updates, you'll clearly see it as an update in Steam.

16.3 was just a licensing update. I still see the embargo in place in the EDT file too.

I'm also not aware of any issue with Dele Alli..

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/454750-dele-alli

Read kinrobbos post on the above.

After the update Bolton were under a transfer embargo, hence why i didnt start a save with them now they are not. So something has been updated definitely, havent noticed anything on steam but hey ho.

There hasnt been a secret update. There's not much point asking the question and then ignoring the answer...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/454750-dele-alli

Read kinrobbos post on the above.

After the update Bolton were under a transfer embargo, hence why i didnt start a save with them now they are not. So something has been updated definitely, havent noticed anything on steam but hey ho.

There has been no update. The Dele Alli not having his caps is a data issue and will be corrected in the next version. As a data issue, you can easily correct it in 30 seconds with the editor though if you wish.

As for Bolton, the embargo is implemented with the EDT file.. is it possible you have edited or deleted this etc?

As for Bolton, the embargo is implemented with the EDT file.. is it possible you have edited or deleted this etc?

Good point on the above. Starting to wonder if the real names fix on another site (which i wont discuss on here) has had an effect

Noticed Bolton are no longer under a transfer embargo, same with a few other teams in the Championship this wasnt the case when patch 16.3 came out?

Has the Dele Alli issue been fixed with him choosing England over Nigeria?

I once thought that I saw Miles Jacobson lurking outside my house with a USB stick, but it turned out to be a false alarm.

However. I would still check your window locks and password protect your laptop.

Archived