Carpi F.C. 1909 -The Biancorossi

loklokno123

Carpi_FC_1909_logo.png

Intro

This is my first career thread . I have searched the Internet for long time and realize that few people choose to manage Carpi FC .

In reality ,I really like the determination of these players and wish them and avoid relegation.

English isnt my first language , so if you dont understand, just ask.

Let's Start

Club Background

Carpi Football Club 1909 is an Italian professional football club based in Carpi in the province of Modena. It was founded in 1909 and refounded in 2000.

On 28 April 2015, the Biancorossi won their first promotion to Serie A.

So 2015-2016 will be the first season in Serie A , hopefully it wont be the last .

History

Squad Report

Starting 11

I will mainly play 4-4-2 Counter Attacking football as we are relatively weak in the league

Key Players:

http://holland.pk/294zgp1t[/img]"]Jonathan de Guzmán

http://holland.pk/jtqcuman[/img]"]Kevin Lasagna

http://holland.pk/2y1xlukr[/img]"] Filippo Porcari

http://holland.pk/hejr1p36[/img]"]Simone Romagnoli

http://holland.pk/jade6rxg[/img]"]Media Predication:

http://holland.pk/mjuk0n1d[/img][/center]"]and result of preseason

August

We faced local rival Modena in Italian Cup 3rd Qualifying Round

We controlled the match but the start was so BAD!

We conceded from corner in the 3rd minute

In 76th minute , Lollo passed a lovely ball from 18yards to Lasagna who came on as substitute in half time was unmarked and able to score the equalizer .

We were not able to score another in 90 minute and the match went to Extra Time

Letizia overlapped and received a long pass from David Ivan who came on as substitute , and Letizia crossed instantly and Lasagna scored a game-winning goal

i am not happy with the shooting, only 4 SOT out of 25 attempts, but at least we won the first official match

Thank you supporters !

lcha4832

VS ROMA -

First Serie A match and we visited the capital team

The first 2 goals were the responsibility of Belec because he couldnt handle the shoot from Nainggolan and Pjanic, Dzeko and Florenzi were at perfect position to score in 15th and 26th minutes

Di Gaudio passed a lob ball to Lollo who was running into the box but Castan was able to tackled him and the ball came back to Di Gaudio , he SCORED!!!! Carpi's first goal in Serie A

I wanted to retain the result of 2:1 to halftime but Dzeko's header broke my hope

Lasagna came on in 50th minute and he didnt let me down . lovely low cross from Captain Lorenzo Pasciuti and Lasagna beat the in near post

The goal gave me a hope so i decided to goal overload but El Shaarawy took advantage of it and scored in 86th minute

We were lucky to hit the post twice in 15th and 69th minute

I was satisfied consider this was the first Serie A match

VS INTER

I made two changes by putting World-Champion Zaccardo and Lasagna into XI

Lasagna never let me down , just 3 minute after the match started, Di Gaudio launched a lob pass into the box but was intercepted by Juan and he passed back to GK .

However,Lasagna was the faster one to get the ball put into the net !!!!

Belec was superb against his old club . Stopped Biabiany close-rang strike and Ljajic took a tight angle shoot, luckily, the post saved us .

Although Inter had better man but we indeed had more clear-cut chances

First WIN in Serie A

TRANSFER WINDOW

September :

After international break , we played 4 matches this month ,

VS Juventus

Juv controlled the whole match, the only positive thing was that Djuric scored his first goal for Carpi

VS Fiorentina

Kevin Lasagna doubled in the first half but The Purple made 2 changes as Kone and Zarate came on which have proved effective.

Kone provided an assist to Illicic and Zarate scored 1v1 goal from long pass as Zaccardo was too slow .

I am quite disappointed i could not get 3 points as Tino Costa was sent off in 59th minute

VS Sassuolo

The derby

Ivan passed a lob ball and Djuric won an aerial dual vs Mammana who was much shorter than Djuric .

Sansone and Berardi performance were below par. and Belec was able to save some close-range attempts.

Unexpected 3 points

vs Bologna

The 3 point from derby boosted confidence

Porcari's Rabona cross surprised everyone including Pulgar who put the ball into his own net .

But in 29th minute Brienza scored equalizer from distance , the ball lobbed over Italian U20 Keeper Guerrieri who had no chance to reach the ball

Later Lasagna played one-two with Di Gaudio and scored. What a beautiful move !

Cofie scored 1st goal of the season from 18yards after playing one-two with De Guz~

2 win in a row!!!

We grabbed 7 points in September !

October

We had a good start in October

http://holland.pk/j9pdntwz[/img]"]vs Frosinone

Back heel pass from Lorenzo Pasciuti was beyond my expectation

3bd3933d58f371ff35fed96fbf8e361f.gif

and Mbakogu scored the next 2 goal from cross and freekick

vs Udinese

Only few players needed to represent their nation during international break

so i was happy that we had some rest

Kevin Lasagna scored the only goal

6d8f891d7ac3e6d457dcfb556657a122.gif

A boring win ,but we got the 3 points !

A bad news

One of the key players De Gun's season was over

I will terminate his loan (if possible) to reduce our wages

Poor De Gun

VS Verona

Despite De Gun's season was over and our No1 Keeper Belec was also injured

But it did not prevent us from winning

Back-up keeper Simone Colombi had littile thing to do

Bralizan Winger Raphael Martinho scored the one and only goal for us which was lucky

He scored an deflected ball from Ivan

661ad9118b0b815587eed7c903ea753d.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/632a4854357f881c2112c57c46e3da75.png[/img]"]VS Sampdoria

Belec has not came back yet

and we relied on set pieces

Gagliolo scored his first goal of the season and his move was so smart !

423a6782da9dc04cb1a330ddad001508.gif

Fromer Italian International Quagliarella was injured due to challenge of Daprela

Not long after that Di Gaudio scored as he was totally ignored by Sampdoria players during corner

6a64ee2571b28a7f9960f6cd4b9031b8.png

Cofie's red card was silly but we still won ~

We had only 2 shots on target and scored 2

We were TOP 3 !!!!! despite it was only temporary

and Thanks to lewis999 to suggest Gyazo which is a great software to capture screen and gif

Love it. We can not get enough stories from the Italian leagues.

I will follow along.

Thanks, Italian league was really challenging

Lack of resources and even the prize money was ****

I love the fact that you've got a player called Lasagna :D

I love them <3

November

Jerry Mbakogu and Cristian Zaccardo have voiced out their intention to leave in January

Cristian Zaccardo will certainly leave as 2 Serie B teams have made offers

vs Lazio

Disappointed loss

Our 6 wins in a row has been over

We had posession but didnt have any clear-cut chances

Colombi made mistake to save a shot which was certainly out of target and Mauri took advantage of it

Djordjevic later played one-two with post lol

Colombi crashed into Romagnoli and the latter scored an O.G.

452341b4cac425dd1dbfe45acb957b20.png

Pleased that the board accepted my suggestion to improve our Academy

00df0cc4f0c8045eecd9aa786a1f1198.png

c117bc67466d7732d391da89dd1676a6.png

Vs Milan

We conceded 2 goals just after 13 minute

Luckily Verdi scored a beautiful goal against his former club before half time

f5d08ed00bb1da4d76ceb9a366839516.gif

We showed initiative in the second half

Djuric had a 1v1 chance in 78th minute but shot wide.

Our efforts have been rewarded during injury time.

Crimi crossed , Cofie shot inside 6-yard box , Diego Lopez made a reflex save but Di Gaudio scored the bounced ball

0037506baaff062b92ab473a6184001c.gif

Determination ! That 's what i want!

"]After Milan match, 2 scoreless draw in a row

Our top scorer Kevin Lasagna has not scored since October

and Milan Djuric has not scored since September

Consistency is the key problem

Our opponents are conservative now which leads us difficult to score.

We will have 5 games in December

Since half of the players are loaded from other clubs, I need value all of them and see who are good enough to join permanently.

vs Pescara

Pescara 's GK Vincenzo Fiorillo made a silly mistake

who could not hold the powerless header from Di Gaudio .Djuric's determination was rewarded by tackling the ball into the net.

This was his 3rd goal of the season

VS Palmero

A boring goalless draw

Contract extended

Club agreed to improve facilities following my contract extension

46633af4db70e4333a92d8bc7640ef53.png

d2213da1f9ff65f93c6750d9b6fcf9e5.png

Vs Napoli

Djuric had opportunity to scored in 16th minute but his first touch let me down.

In 43th minute ,Djuric had another chance and this time he scored whilst Pasciuti delivered a good low cross.

Grassi helped Napoli to score an equalizer who was unmarked during corner.

Draw Again .....

Vs Sampdoria

The League is always my priority so i decided to rest my key players

I was impressed

Former international Emiliano Viviano MOTM performance has prevented us from scoring .

Vs Atalanta

The last game before winter break and the biggest win so far

Kevin Lasagna ended his goal drought by scoring a hat trick

But the most beautiful goal was from Verdi

Lorenzo Pascitui played a long pass to Verdi who was on-side

Verdi chipped over goalkeeper . :cool:

ebcdb0391a263541c896c3adbb492ee0.gif

The first half of season is over and we are currently ranked 5th in the league

Basically , the pressure of relegation is minimal if things do not go very wrong

Can we earn a place to Europe ?

Transfer Window is coming i need to sell some players to offload reduce expenditure and sign some players under Bosman rule.

vs ChievoVerona

Kevin Lasagna was on fire scored a header in 10th minute , once again Lorenzo Pasciuti 's delivery was perfect.

Lorenzo Pasciuti scored his first goal of the season after Di Gaudio's shot was blocked and deflected .

Lasagna scored 3nd goal of the match after playing one-two with Verdi

44cac86777a7a91fe12cc726c909bebe.gif

Di Gaudio struck a half volley but it was over the bar before half time

10minute after second half, Verdi crossed from corner and Lasagna was unmarked . He shot for a volley but Meggiorini tried to clear before white line but it wasnt over.Gagliolo headed in the bounced ball.

What a great way to start second half of season

vs Genoa

But things changed quickly, Lasagna was injured in training .

In the 12th minute , Pasciuti crossed for Djuric and he headed , just hit the POST!

We had lots of shots inside the box but most of them were blocked by defenders

In the 41th minute, Suso delivered an early cross ,Cerci just headed it to far post and Lazovic did the easiest thing.

Following , Djuric's powerful header was wide and Martinho's close-rang shot was saved by Perin , we conceded one more just before the end of the match

vs Roma

This was the biggest defeat so far and i dont wanna remember this match

We created and wasted chances .

M.Salah scored an opening goal in 17th minute which is a solo goal. 3-4 of my players got beaten ,and he aimed for near post.

Prince Totti scored the 2nd goal as we failed to clear the ball .

Belec's was blamed for the 3rd goal as he failed to hold Totti's long shot .

Cofie's goal gave me a hope so i decided to go overload but it left lots of gap behind and we conceded one more .

Vs Inter

This match i used Colombi as Belec needed to bear the responsibility

Kondogbia scored as Colombi made a mistake which was similar to Belec one. He tried to hold a powerless header which would go over the bar but he failed.

Inter dominated the match but our defenders did well to block most of the shots .

In-form Lasagna scored an equalizer in the 75minute , assisted by Verdi

d20862ea7d739ebbae7ce7e36b3cb689.gif

I find the partnership of this 2 guys is really good lol

Despite only having 1 point, at least we stopped losing .

vs Juventus

Lasagna was injured again and Juventus was leading in Serie A (Yes , once again)

In the 43th minute , Djuric knocked a through ball to Lollo and scored

Maybe we could make it?

Just about 4minute later, Lichtsteiner crossed for Mandzukic , Letizia was in a good defensive position which can prevented Mandzukic from scoring, but his clearances was disaster ,almost put it into own net.

Colombi was quick enough to make a save but couldnt hold it. And Mandzukic finished .

In 51th minute ,Pogba played a lovely pass to Alex Sandro who was on-side and umarked, he shot a volley but Colombi could hold it this time

We conceded another goal , it was Lichtsteiner-Mandzukic again.

I was happy to avoid big defeat.

We only won once in January because we played against some big teams .

Losing Genoa's match was unlucky.

We still at Top 5 but Juventus have already established double-digit advantage.

When will my team start winning again?

Transfer Window was closed

Carpi didnt spend in the transfer window and i terminated De Gun's loan due to his injury

Wolrd-Cup Winner Cristian Zaccardo left for Livorno .

Jerry Mbakogu didnt leave the club as his wage was quite high.

Juventus had spent 18m before the window closed.

They just used 12.75m to sign the future star Domenico Berardi while our rival Sassuolo signed Marco Sau from Cagliari to replace Berardi .

There wasnt much actions from transfer window .

vs Fiorentina

just 2 days after the Transfer Window, we visited Fiorentina

I changed my formation to 4420 as our top goalscorer Lasagna was injury and Djuric needed a rest as there would be a big match a few days later.

Badelj almost gave an ideal start for the host as his header was just over the bar in on 1minute

Pasqual hit the target with a long-range freekick on 22 minutes but our stopper did well to stop it.

Ivan almost created an opening with a powerful shot inside the box on 25 minutes but the goalkeeper made a save.

The second half began , wtih lots of conflict in the midfield area.

Finally , in the 71th minute , Ivan played a through ball to Verdi who was 1v1 and shot, but Tătăruşanu did well to turn the ball away.

The excellent performances of defenders and goalkeepers from 2 team results in an goalless draw .

VS Sassuolo

Sassuolo had been poor , ranked 18th before the match.

We won when we met last time.

Sau skipped past Romagnoli but his shot was stopped by Belec on 16 minutes

Djuric towering headers just gave us the lead on 31 minutes, who was too strong for Mammana to hold.

Duncan's long range effort on 37minutes was easily held by Belec.

After 2 minute the match had restarted ,Verdi played a lofted pass to Pasciuti who was running into the box , but failed.

Peluso intercepted and passed backward to their Goalkeeper, but Djuric was in the passing lane and put the ball into the net.

We were able to protect our lead

Most of the shots made by Sassuolo were from long -range.

The closest one was from Cannavaro,who shot straight at Belec but our stopper was able to parry it and clearance was made by defenders.

WE DOUBLE KILLED OUR RIVAL!!!

and Sassuolo 's manager was sacked after the match.

vs Bologna F.C. 1909

Brazilan winger Raphael Martinho gave the visitors the best start just 4minutes after the action got under way.

He lost his marker to score ,assisted by Lollo.

The host had a lovely move in the 21st minute ,Crisetig played a long pass and found Masina who was on the left flank, crossed for Mounier and hit straight at Belec.

But Belec saved and held the ball.

In the 26th and 27th minute minute , Martinho and Djuric scored, but they were offside.

2-3 minutes after the second half,Martinho skipped past Zunga and found Di Gaudio who was unmarked on the far post ,and beat the stopper.

Despite Bologna's try to press high , my team did well to protect the lead.

Martinho's performance was excellent .

vs Frosinone

Ciofani sent the ball into his own goal on 19minutes as Rosi made a bad clearance during corner.

In the 34th minute,Ciofani shot inside the box but it was powerless so it was a easy job for Belec

Djuric rose high to power Letizia 's cross but it was just over the bar on 38 minutes

There were few chances for both team after the match restarted

Djuric passed through ball to Lollo but he shot wide on 72 minutes.

In the 81th minute,Sabelli centered the ball , Djuric was marked by 3 men but he used his strength to beat them and Daprela rushed into the box and tried but it was stopped .

Luckily, Djuric was the first one to the rebound.

VS Udinese

We were already 3 wins in a row but Udinese dominated this game

Di Natale lost his markers and took his chance on 17minutes, Ali Adnan 's delivery was perfect.

Heurtaux dribbled past defender but shot wide on 35minutes.

Lasagna was recovered from injury and came on after half time.

Belec made a superb save on 46 minutes to prevent things from going worse.

We pushed high D-line but it wasnt effective as we could hardly reached their final third.

Udinese deserved the victory

Star of the Month: Milan Djuric

Top6 teams were close except Juventus

There are 3 games in March

I visited and stayed in Carpi for a week, with a family there, so has been great to see how well they are progressing in RL and on your save.

KUTGW.

Thanks mate

Tell me more about the city, is it beautiful?

I hope they can stay at Serie A but it will be a difficult task.

Losing to Lazio was a mess ,they had 2 penalties but missed !!!!

and on my save, basically, we have already reached the target, if i can enter Europe , that's ****ing good,

If not, that's fine.

https://i.gyazo.com/7851c18ee0cecb70f6a23feea3dd8b83.png[/img]"]VS Verona

Kevin Lasagna found Ivan who beat the offside trap and scored on 2 minutes which was a good start for us

In 13rd minute, Lollo shot straight at Disljenkovic ,who did well to block his effort.

Letizia crossed for Pascitui on 26 minute, the captain shot but the stopper once again blocked the shot.

After wasting a few chances, Pazzini scored equalizer for Verona on 30 minutes ,who lost his markers and scored from a cross.

Ivan found DiGaudio who was completely unmarked and Di Gaudio was able to convert on 51minutes .

In 81 minute, Kevin Lasagna dribbled into the box and shot under pressure , the Keeper was able to parry it but Cofie took advantage of it.

Daprela's missed header gave Pazzini another goal on 86 minutes

Just 1 minute after Pazzini's goal , Lasagna scored a Taekwondo goal.

VS Sampdoria

Just 5 minute after the action got underway, Former International Quagliarella tried a long range effort, Belec had no chance to save it but the ball hit the post .

6 minutes later, Ranocchia's handball gave us an penalty , Martinho beat the keeper calmly .

We were under a lot of pressure but we protected the lead in the first half.

Finally , our defenders made a mistake, Ricky Alavarez ,who is one of my favourite player, spread the pass to right flank and Cassani whipped the ball inside the box .

Found Quagliarella who scored the equalizer on 52 minutes .

Belec 's superb performance prevented them from scoring again

Cofie wasted a chance in the last minute.

A exciting Draw

One of my key players damaged his neck in training which made our way to Europe tougher .

e17d227ddd43e50dda93c813861cd736.png

VS Lazio

Pasciuti almost created an opening on 22seconds but Marchetti parried it .

Marchetti stopped Lasagna's attempt on 26 minutes and the match restarted without any changes.

Belec stopped F.Anderson 's shot which was from a tight angle on 80 minutes

Basta 's lofted cross forced Belec to punch almost led to a goal.

Another Goalless draw .

After Lazio match ,there was an international break

and we will face AC Milan in April 3rd , and they are just one point behind Roma , both fighting for Championship League Group Stage.

My team is at 4th place and one point leading Napoli .

b51cbb14985c1083ef13c00d57db141e.png

VS Milan

Menez skipped past defenders and shot twice from tight angle but Belec did well to block his effort on 2minutes

Kevin Lasagna played a back-heel pass to Di Gaudio who is complettely unmarked and faced the keeper on 8minutes .Unluckily , he hit the post

Lasagna shot Di Gaudio's cross but it was saved by D.Lopez on 24minutes.

Lasagna AGAIN!!!!! He used his body to protect the ball and shot past D.Lopez in near post on 36 minutes

68be015e6d7029f1eddf96926b9ce208.gif

But the lead lasted for only 10 minutes

Menez started the counter attack and L.Adriano scored as a result of Sabelli's missed interception

Cofie shot straight at D.Lopez but it was saved on 54minutes while Lorenzo Pasciuti and Martinho wasted chances.

Disappointed to grab 1 point only as we have created tons of chances but failed to convert .

We dropped to 5th place as Napoli won .

Kevin Lasagna 's contract extended after impressive performance in Serie A

VS Torino

af8120a75fe32717f94881d1bdc3eaa7.png

It was a boring first half.

I made 2 changes as Martinho and Ivan started .

Right before half time, Sabelli was unmarked in the box but failed to finish.

I made 2 changes on 49minutes as Verdi came off the bench and he scored from Letiza 's cross 5 minutes later.

Verdi delivered to Kevin Lasagna from freekick but the Striker failed to shoot well.

Speechless goal from Immobile , Padelli played long to Immobile who scored a beautiful goal long-range effort.

The race for Europa League Qualification was very hot . We truly deserved more for last 2 games but that's FOOTBALL!

Juventues won the league again at with 5 games reamining . I expect they to do better in Championship League as they were knocked out by Real Madrid in Q.Final

VS Empoli

I was forced to make changes as Martinho and Cofie suffered in training

Empoli was fighting frantically to avoid relegation .

Following Buchel's goal , we weathered a mini storm .

Sabelli contributed assists as Milan Djuric scored 2 goals

https://i.gyazo.com/506c41c7b1dcbb36940dd2152d0f35de.png"]VS Palmero

This was a must-win game if we wanted to enter Europe next season

Lollo finished the counter attack on 8minutes but Sorrentino made a good save .

It was an ideal start for us as Pasciuti ,who had lots of space inside the box , played a through ball to Lasagna and scored on 11minutes.

Former world cup winner Gilardino almost helped the team to bounce back immediately , but the CBs did well to stop it.

The game was quite boring until Kevin Lasagna had another chance on 76minutes but failed to finish.

Romagnoli scored his first goal of the season to extend our advantage on 71minutes from Ivan's freekick

Vazquez almost gave Palmero a hope on 90minutes but Belec stopped his effort brilliantly.

We are in 4th place as Napoli were defeated by Atalanta.

We will visit Napoli in next match but Di Gaudio,Lollo ,Porcari will be suspended and Martinho will be out due to injury while Cofie will hardly pass the fitness test.

VS Napoli

So frantic in fact that we struggled to gain any foothold in the game .

Belec did excellent to stop Insigne , Allan attempts .

There were lots of actions in midfield but not in final third.

We finally conceded on 77minutes when Valdifiori scored a close-range goal as several defenders missed their interceptions.

After a few changes, we failed to turn thing around.

our 8 games unbeaten run was ended. And the media and fans questioned me as the formation was changed to 4-1-4-1 .

I was forced to make changes as lots of key players were out for the game.

VS Atalanta

BANG! Kevin Lasanga was the man to score!!!

He started the counter attack , after a few passes between players, Lollo switched the flank and Sabelli passed to Di Gaudio and to Lasagna who finished on 21minutes.This was his 18th strike of the campaign.

BANG !!!! Once again ,Lasagna headed in delivery from Pasciuti on 40minutes and this was his 50th goal of career

Cigarini's freekick was good but Belec was able to parry it on 60minutes.

No further chances for both teams and we grab 3 points .

Only 4 attempts but 2 goals !

Hot-Prospect Filippo Carraro made his league debut on 90 minutes .

VS Chievo

Chievo has already relegated with only had 20 points so far. and this was our last home match of the season.

We wanted to express our gratitude to our fans with a victory

The opening 45 minutes lacked tempo and cutting edge.

Until 53 minute, Kevin Lasagna rose high to head in from Di Gaudio's cross .

Kevin Lasagna contributed to Verdi' goal on 66 minutes

Hetemaj 's red card made us easier to protect our lead.

We are one point behind Napoli and one point above Inter .

3 Teams are racing for 2 quotas Europa League Qualifications

227fd9709e1ddf075d50b351d5f512f9.png

END OF SEASON 2015/2016

!

65a0e164b6bae530e2d368d0c82dde7b.png

We gained a place of Europa League !!

Lorenzo Pasciuti delivered to Kevin Lasagna again ![/b]

8a8c11a9bb879ac09bff61d647003bc2.png

a03c59f4d24f9c15e3d9f9ad08fbc87f.png

Just 2.57M for 5th place in Serie A, even less than Relegated team in Premier League lol

d8830cc65f09e58d3b1857586f0f22cc.png

What a productive season , it will be lots of pressure for us next season.

I will expect Mid-table finish, and hopefully we can gain some money during Europa League campaign

With less appearances than Dzeko and Icardi, Kevin Lasagna has scored 19goals and it is one goal behind the Top Goalscorer, he has a bright future!

322712e404789143eaaf268e1f7b70f4.png

94ffe6765e6edf94cbbbf4783bb50565.png

7ca42b2303efdac3b8cc2a8acf920d5a.png

Manager's Player of the Year Award:

1st: Kevin Lasagna

Top Goalscorer of our team, shows great finishing, composure, consistent after goal drought period.

2nd: Lorenzo Pasciuti

Captain shows leadership, scored only one but provided 9 assists , most of them are to Lasagna, tireless running on right flanks.

3rd: Simone Romagnoli

Leading the D-line, show leadership and consistency .Has made 438 interceptions ,slightly less than Manolas and Tonelli in the league.

72ff9991ab7574b96e8932abd80584fa.png

August Season 2

VS Udinese

During the first 30 minutes , we didnt have any chances and Udinese took some long shots, but our defenders did well to block almost all of them .

After we weather a mini-storm, Kevin Lasagna scored his opening goal on 33minutes from counter attack.

Letizia's clearance found Lasagna who was waiting for his teammate to support, he passed to Porcari and found Pasciuti but his cross was blocked.

We organized the attack again, Sabelli skipped past Peres and played a through ball to Di Gaudio and Di Gaudio found Kevin Lasagna and scored.

The lead lasted for less than 1 minute,Udinese hit back immediately, Guilherme beat Belec with a screamer after Letizia's bad clearance

Not long after the match restarted, Lollo scored a dropkick on 46 minutes

In the 59 minutes, Di Gaudio switched the play to Pasciuti, he lays off to Letizia who was overlapping and Lasagna extended the advantage for the visitor.

Sabelli played a through ball to Di Gaudio , who was marked by 3 defenders, but was able to find a space to shoot on 69 minutes

Borini forced excellent save from Belec later on .We protected the lead and grabbed 3 points

What A GOOD WAY TO START THE SEASON!

Europa Group Stage Draw

Not sure it is a easy group or what.

but we will do our best.

VS Fiorentina

428f124fc880f8a47e380a2b1329e877.png

Pasciuti almost created an opening with a powerful shot inside the box from corner on 2minutes, hitting the post and saved by keeper.

Kevin Lasagna turned the game on its head on 6minutes.

Tello kept beating Sabelli and crossed, luckily his deliveries were not good. And he was quiet after man-mark instruction.

Belec did well to block Valero 's shot on 33minutes

We failed to protect the lead to dressing room ,

In the 42th minutes, we failed to clear from corner, and Astori scored his first goal for Fiorentina.

Lasagna scored a Kung-Fu goal on 54 minutes , Letizia provided 2 assists in this match.

Rossi wasted a golden chance to level the game on 77 minutes

Fiorentina left lots of gap behind , Kevin Lasagna took advantage of it and got a hat-trick on 89 minutes after a superb cross from Di Gaudio.

adfb92b09a8076a0ee36d198515541d0.png

d6903771290656eac1f255e43ed3c7a5.png

September

After International Break , we visited Pescara, newly promoted team.

Their defend were solid, it was about all long shot in the first half

I made 3 changes as Kevin Lasagna, Di Gaudio, Pasciuti came off the bench on 50 minutes

Kevin Lasgana had some chances but wasted and saved by Fiorillo.

Donati was sent off on 73minutes, so I decided to sit back to gain 1 point only.

Belec did well to block the only shot on target of Pescara

All of their defenders had 7+ points

Our first Europe match , we visited Panathinaikos

Ivan created an opening on 10minutes ,he was first one to the rebound after Di Gaudio forced Steele to make save.

Kevin Lasagna almost doubled the advantage from Ivan's free kick on 42minutes, but the angle was just too tight.

Ivan's close-ranger hit straight at Steele who made a superb save on 48 minutes

Romera's delivery was good enough to find Leto on far post who was under pressure, luckily he hit the post .

Lucas Evangelista long range effort beat Belec on 84minutes.....

Disappointed, but the boys tried their best . 1:0 is always the most dangerous situation

vs Atlanta

Kevin Lasagna hit the post on 20minutes from Ivan's freekick, we have been unlucky since September

Belec made solid saves on 31minutes and 44minutes, including double saves.

Martinho scored after Brivio had failed to clear from Ivan's freekick before the first half ended.

D' Alessandro gave us a warning with a pretty strike hitting the post on 53minutes

Kevin Lasagna was injury on 73minutes, but we had already made 3 changes.

Not much chances but we grabbed 3 points

Kevin Lasagna would be out for 2 weeks and he would be 4 games.

VS Sampdoria

I was forced to make changes to starting XI due to fatigue problems.

we struggled to gain any foothold in the first half.

Filip Djordjevic almost gave an ideal start for home team , just hitting the post.

He penalized us on 50minutes from a counter attack. Disappointed that i have already assigned 4 guys to stay back in free kick but still beaten by counter attack.

We attacked frantically ,chances were created but Viviano played well against us again !

We faced Roma at home , which was a difficult match for us

Gerson skipped past Letizia and crossed for Dzeko, Dzeko found the net in near post on 3 minutes.

Roma had the best start!

Carpi displayed their famed team spirit by bouncing back quickly.

In the 12th minutes, Lollo played a through ball to Djuric who was ready to shoot, but Manolas tackled him from behind. RED CARD !!! and we were rewarded a penalty.

David Ivan was the taker and scored equalizer .

Both team could hardly get into the box and resulted in a bore draw.

After 3 days, we faced Red Bull Salzburg .

Milan Djuric scored on 25minutes but the linesman said he was offside.

In the 32rd minute, Djuric came deep to get ball which attracted their CB to went out of position played a through ball to Martinho.

David Ivan scored from Martinho's cross .This was his 3rd goals in recent 5 games

Soriano went close to scoring with first-half efforts,with Belec producing solid save.

Kevin Lasagna threatened to extend advantage on 77minutes.

Once again ,the media thought we played poor but the most important thing was 3points :)

October

VS Torino

We took initiative to attack when the action got underway. Kevin Lasagna forced Padelli to make a save on 7minutes

Zappacosta 's cross almost beat Belec on 20minutes

Brayan Perea beat Belec in near post surprisingly on 36minutes

I made 3 changes by 59th minutes, with Bakayoko ,Martinho ,Djuric came off the bench .

While Djuric 's change was effective ,he played a perfect pass for Lasagna who lost his marker, and leveled the game!

In the 76th minutes,The net bulged again.

Maxi Lopez scored from Zappacosta's cross.

However, we didnt give up.

Kevin Lasagna ran wide with ball and crossed , Padelli was able to parry it away but the bounced ball was given to Pasciuti, and he didnt let me down . He scored equalizer on 76mintues!

a exciting draw! but 2 players were injured .

A exciting games against Inter

Kevin Lasagna stole Miranda's ball but not able to beat Handanovic on 6minutes.

10minutes later, Ivan passed to Kevin Lasagna but was tackled, Martinho who was unmarked to the rebound but he shot over the bar when it looked easier to score.

There were further chances for both teams before half-time but the keepers did well.

in 61 minutes, Santon lost posession by passing to Martinho who immediately played to Lasagna and beat the keeper .

Lasagna and Romagnoli forced Handanovic the made 3saves in a row and scored finally.

Icardi superb strike gave them a last stand as we protected the lead.

6448fd13ab91163bfaadf58b25365966.png

October

The 3rd Europa match of Carpi ,we visited the French Team.

Crivelli's goal from corner gave an ideal start for the home team .

Since we visited the French team, we still sat back after conceding a goal.

Letizia surge into the box and tripped by Ounas. We were rewarded a penalty!

David Ivan took the penalty calmly .

The home team had some chances from corner and freekick including Ounas one hitting the post.

Our counter attack in first half wasnt effective at all.

The host increased their pressure when the game restarted.

They failed to gain any advantages as we parked the bus despite Ounas shot a number of long shot which posed some threats to us.

Kevin Lasagna lost his marker and scored from Letizia's delivery on 80minutes!

Barthelme almost leveled the game but the post saved us again!

We were able to weather the storm and gained victory!

VS Verona

Our attacking isnt sharps , we scored lots of goal from crosses and counterattack.

Verona was at the bottom of table, when they parked the bus, we could hardly create chances.

Both team took a number of long shots in the first half and they were nothing productive.

Viviani's second yellow card was the turning point as it gave us more space ~

Kevin Lasagna scored game-winning goal from Di Gaudio's cross on 89 minutes!

We visited Sicily after Verona game.

Palermo had dominated the game since the action got underway.

Belloni cleared the ball of the line was very crucial to us.

It was nil-nil in the first half.

Kevin Lasagna scored the opening from Ivan's through ball on 58minutes. It was his 10th goals of the season.

The advantage was doubled when Belloni scored his first Serie A goal from Martinho's cross.

When we parked the bus, teams could hardly score!

A boring game but another victory !

Another derby ,another victory

Joel Campell silly tackled Martinho inside the box , which awarded us a penalty.

Ivan scored on 2minutes~

Martinho threaded to extend the advantage on several occasions, forcing Consigli to produce solid saves on each occasions.

Sassuolo lone stiker Defrel could hardly gain any advantages due to lack of support from midfielders .

Kevin Lasagna got past 2 defenders and a superb finish for his 11th strike of the campaign on 62minutes.

He was unmarked and added his goal to 12th from corner on 66minutes.

Carpi -- Season16/17 November

Kevin Lasagna got National team call up , didnt make debut though.

b8b9660c98bbb4fe23988d925ef6e674.png

Belec had already recovered from injury, he had been out for a month.

Lollo got 2 red card in 2 games which made us a difficult month.

Kevin Lasagna's goal vs Panathinaikos was very essential as we only had 10 men and we qualified for for First Knockout Round of Europa League.

Donati would leave in January as he had express intention to leave.

Carpi 16/17 December

The first half of season is over !

18b5bc865f39c2be5827767354ca5c66.png

I am happy not losing against Lazio and Milan.

Djuric finally broke his goal drought in Lazio game .

Lasagna havent scored since the game vs Panathinaikos but he have been great by creating chances for teammate.

We will play against Dnipro in the First Knockout Round , it will be a tough game .

League Table

Season 2 January

Summary

A tough month for us , played against good teams . Didnt expect to get knocked out by Milan .

Lasagna scored his first league goal since November

Result

League Table

32725b2903979e4f7ca94b413f39f90e.png

The race for Championship League Qualifications is very hot. Top3 finish is my goal.

I think Perugia is Carpi 2.0. Media predicted they would get relegated .

Transfer Window

Emiliano Velázquez

Loan from Atletico. Certainly the best cb in my team .

Julian Weigl

I really love this kid IRL . Signed for 7.25M. capable to make quick , right decision on the field which is important in transition especially our main weapon is counter attack.

Goal of the month

b346fa6a47ee361a1d7023771430f9e6.gif

Season 2 February

Result

4507232d661d344354844920196bd88a.png

Still sitting at 2nd place while i think Juventus are going to retain the Champion

We will play against Mainz 05 next round .

Goal of the Month

345d637624da94dc7a823d9ca2fec799.gif

Player of the Month

Kevin Lasagna

f725f6b433e273fa4996e1263fd20965.png

Transfer target

Despite transfer window were passed, but BVB listed Christian Pulisic for 3.5m

I think it is a real bargain to us and i will try my best to sign him .

Great read mate, you're English is great, better than some English people I know!

You've done a great job here, what would you do if you get offered a bigger job? Would you stay or move on?

Keep it up :)

Season 2 March

Result

3ebd1d09f67c42aeb8ae93ad1b215016.png

League Table

89f6c3de33f2a5bafd3bddbd4882c2c3.png

We have already secured the place of Europa League .

Goal of the Month

d2615836bfa211a0627aa678ad066ea2.gif

Player of the Month

Lorenzo Lollo

He scored 2 goals in 2 League match to create opening for us .

Youth Intake

Lorenzo Rossi

Manuel Colombo

Kristian Andresen

He was a free agent. My scouting network in Denmark was broad,so i was able to find him . (i am going to study in Denmark for 1 semester[if i can get IELTS 6.5]

I have also signed some kids from Brescia,Cremonese and Bari. These 3 clubs produce lots of kids with high PA, remember to check these 3 clubs during the youth intake period.

!!!Confirmed!!!

Christian Pulisic

Thank you BVB to give me 2 wonder kids !

He is going to replace David Ivan next year as Sampdoria may give him a chance in 1st team .

Fixture of April

f58942f8c0f8141b835069a9e72b9c62.png

a tough month for us ,Lazio and Juventus... (we will play against Milan following these 2 games)

Great read mate, you're English is great, better than some English people I know!

You've done a great job here, what would you do if you get offered a bigger job? Would you stay or move on?

Keep it up :)

Thanks !

Good question!!!

I wanna stay at Carpi, but if the offer is too good to turn down, i will consider . haha

I wont manage other Serie A clubs

We were TOP 3 !!!!! despite it was only temporary

and Thanks to lewis999 to suggest Gyazo which is a great software to capture screen and gif

I'm not sure how i've missed your thread mate. Not got to the end yet but I thought i'd reply to this as you thanked me. No problems mate it really is easy to capture like you say. I like your layout as well with the gifs and every match shown. Will be following definitely. I love playing as smaller teams. Doing a very good job.

EDIT : Just finished mate, you're doing brilliantly here. I see you mention counter attack a lot. I take it your mentality is counter? Or I may be wrong.

I'm not sure how i've missed your thread mate. Not got to the end yet but I thought i'd reply to this as you thanked me. No problems mate it really is easy to capture like you say. I like your layout as well with the gifs and every match shown. Will be following definitely. I love playing as smaller teams. Doing a very good job.

EDIT : Just finished mate, you're doing brilliantly here. I see you mention counter attack a lot. I take it your mentality is counter? Or I may be wrong.

thanks mate

gutted that i wont show every games as it is too time-consuming .

but I will show some exciting, important games

Disappointing but PASSIONATE!!!!

I made a big big mistake !! i used 4-5-1 instead 4-4-1-1 , the reason was i wanted to have more possession. We did it , but we could create any chances in the first half.

Belec stopped lots of shot .

But Defrel's one on 24minutes was too close to be stopped.

I slammed them in the dressing room ,changed back to 4-4-1-1 and Ivan came off the bench.

Lasagna, Di Gaudio forced Consigli to make several saves.

In the 62th minutes, a 2-man game between Lasagna and Di Gaudio finally beat Consigli .

After failing to score from counter on 71mintues, Sassuolo started their counter attacking and Defrel's through ball helped Sansone to lose his marker and blast the ball into near post.

Kevin Lasagna shot was cleared by Acerbi on 84minutes which resulted a throw-in.

Di Gaudio crossed after receiving throw in , Pasciuti headed in despite he isnt a tall guy .

Disappointing because we lost Sassuolo streak .(as we won all the games against Sassuolo in the past meetings)

PASSIONATE since they players showed they will never give up !

6 points leading Napoli as they were defeated by Udinese

Archived