shortest managerial career

I had a manager as Germany U23 boss for the Olympics and then I applied for a job in the MLS with Seattle after they sacked their manager due to poor performances. I went in on the 13th Oct and on 23rd (after the last game of the regular season) I got sacked. In the 2 games I had as manager I lost to top of the league and drew with bottom. Isn't this a tad unrealistic?

I seem to remember taking the Brazil job back in FM07 I think and got sacked after 1 game. I lost a tight friendly to a pretty decent Paraguay team and immediately got sacked afterwards. I think the manager who preceded me got the sack after only a couple of games himself.

What did they ask you to achieve & what reason did they give for dispensing with your services?

There wasn't a reason for the sacking as far as I can remember. I have a save from the day of the last game that I can go back to and see if it happens again and take note of the reasoning.

4 games is my record. After leading Middlesbrough to the Championship Title and promotion in season 1. I then had 2 solid if unspectacular seasons of mid-table before being offered the Liverpool job. After walking into a dressing room filled with under-performing stars who moaned about everything I hastily got pre-season underway. Nothing bad, a few draws and a couple of wins but performances just didn't seem great. The new league season began and after 2 draws away from home and 2 home defeats I was sacked by the board.

I landed on my feet tho as I took over at Coventry City the day before a takeover was completed by a super rich Russian guy.

I can top all of you.

Playing an 01/02 online game, one of the fellow players was manager of France and resigned after a poor European Championship. I then took over and 1 day later got sacked for the team's poor performance at the European Championship.

Everybody pissed themselves laughing.

Archived