Hi guys can anyone introduce to me a club to manage and isnt so easy to do so

i am looking for a new club to manage but i dont know which club i should pick, im looking for a club in the big regions but lower divisions. its best that they have good players but is stuck in a lower league which makes it better for me to rebuild the squad around.

also, a suggestion to the creators, maybe u guys can promote this website in the game at the front, do not just put a logo there and expect people to look at it, we can attract people to check it out. but there needs to be more content here in the first place to let people learn more about the game together.

lastly, i just wanted to ask since there is a clear issue with the community, is there a chance that fmh17 wont be released

FC United have been a good team if you want to go very low. If not then go with RC Lens or Burton Albion as they have the best facilities possible.

As for community, there is a lack of people creating at the moment. There is a website over at http://vibe.community, however with the game it does sell well so I doubt it will stop being made. The only issue is if the community continues to consume without creating or even commenting/discussing there won't be many people left doing it.

Archived