Amending a custom tactics screen / Zooming issue

Hi,

Second thread within the hour. Separate issues though :)

I'm amending my current skin for use on a laptop with a smaller resolution. As you can see from the screenshot below. The tactics screen doesn't look great. What would I need to do to reduce the font size on the shirts so the names appear?

To explain -- the names work fine on 100% but at zoom 125% they disappear. Presumably due to a lack of space. That's why I thought reducing the text size might work.

I'm sure it's a pretty quick fix but I've looked through a few XML's and can't find the correct area.

Thanks.

Thanks, this yeah? I've changed it all the way to 1 and it doesn't appear. Up to 9 and it's bigger on 100% zoom so it's the right area. I think.

<!--name--> <widget class="text" id="name" size="6" alignment="bottom,can_scale" font="title" multiline="false" style="semi_bold">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="48" />

</widget>

Yeah, that be it i would think. I dont use the zoom at all so not too sure how it effects xmls etc, but thats the right place. Emil Debski who created that stlye of tactics overview has a group on FB, might be worth dropping him a line i'm sure its a question that hes had already. I think he has a thread on sortitoutsi for Vitrex as well that takes questions.

Best i can think of stat, sorry.

• 1 month later...

Archived