Easily Create a Player and other video guides

TheStarFM

Hi all,

I recently created a video for my new channel that details how to go about removing the Financial Fair Play regulations for the EPL in Football Manager 2016. It's a step-by-step guide for anyone confused on how to do it. I would appreciate anyone checking out my channel, just started and hoping to create more FM tutorials.

If anyone has any requests for tutorials I would be happy to make a video on how to do it!

[video=youtube_share;mAdF5i46teE]

Hi there,

I am currently just starting my youtube channel 'TheFMStar' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1E5I8hEu7hgIw5bzlAv45A and I am currently working on tutorials for the editor. My latest one is how to easily create a player and add them to your team to use in-game.

[video=youtube_share;dC1VlA8dyTY]

I would appreciate if people could check out my videos and leave comments as to what tutorials to do next and how I can improve the content I am creating. Thanks!

Speak up! Can barely hear you. Great vids otherwise
How about a video, that explains the basics of using the Advance Editor?

Thanks for the feedback! I can do a tutorial explaining the main features of the advanced editor, yes. I will get working on that video.

• 3 months later...

Hello! TheStarFM (love your name). I have been desperatly trying to create a new U19 Cup similar to Italian Youth Club Invitational. I will just tell you what i am thinking. I play Norwegian leauges where you have top-division and 1 division and 2 division. First i would like the cup to have qualifier-rounds. 1 qualifier round (knockout) will be only the 2 division U19 teams playing. 2 qualifier round (also knockout) the winners from 1 round and joining them the 1 divisions U19 teams. Then comes the group-stages, and joining the qualified teams the top divisions u19 teams (then i have 39 norwegian u19 teams qualified for this group-stage). Then inviting u19 and u18 clubs from around the world making the total numbers of clubs up to 64.

So what have i done myself you might ask.. I duplicated the Italian Youth Club Invitational and changed the name, nation and continent. Went to "rules" and added the nation rules for Norway and then convert to advanced rules. Added the cup i duplicated to the "list". The i saved the editor. But when i revert to basic rules and again back to advanced rules, the cup is no longer in the nation list? Is this something you know how to make? Could ou help me out or maybe make a guide on how to make this cup? I have seen i am not the only one struggling with this. I also havent figured out how to set the rules for it to be u19 cup and not for b-teams?

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TheStarFM said:

How to make your own kits and put them in to the game? Sure, I will add that to my to-do list!

I no how to make kits the thing i struggle with is on how to make the templates if you could make a video on how to design or make a template from scratch and also bending lines

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, drajen said:

I just wanted to ask, if I create player in Editor before starting the game, will it generate face for him or will he be played with black silhouette?

Black silhouette, but you can add a player picture with the same player ID, the same as facepacks are working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, first off apologies for the following horrific description of the help needed, I'm no tech expert! 

I work for Lewes FC and we have decided as we have many fans, players and staff members who play fm, to create the club in its entirety for them to use, kind of a thanks!

however like I say I'm no tech expert. I have the database Lewes are in and it's about 75% correct as regards to players and board members. What we want to do is fill in that remaining 25%, create a file and share it out amongst everyone. We are also looking at putting in the player faces, club badge, kit, youth team and stadium pic as a background. This is where we need help! 

Can anyone offer some advice, tutorials or anything to show us how we can do this and help us reward everyone for their support. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

quick question! When you create a club, is there any way to fill the club up with a certain type of players without creating them all?

a way to say, get a full squad with automaticly generated players, but you get to choose that they are not allowed to be more than 21 years old, all from the same nation and so on.. but have the gane generate name, and other stuff.

like semi created players

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/10/2016 at 10:49, KUBI said:

Black silhouette, but you can add a player picture with the same player ID, the same as facepacks are working.

Could that be a photo taken of myself for exmple and input to a created player?

• 1 year later...
  • KUBI unpinned this topic