[FM16] Background help

KennedyBakircioglu

Hello,

Apologies if asked before but couldn't find a thread for my exact question, I would like to add a background for the squad screen, I've managed it for the Club screen but had no luck trying to add one to the club screen, this is the code I'm using..

<record from="acmilan" to="graphics/pictures/squad/1099/background"/>

Can someone kindly advise me where I'm going wrong??

Thanks.

You cant assign a set pic to every screen, that one will use the club background depending on the pack.

<record from="acmilan" to="graphics/pictures/club/1099/background"/>

will be the code.

You cant assign a set pic to every screen, that one will use the club background depending on the pack.

Thanks mate I appreciate that, any idea how I can make it work as you advise it depends on the pack? I've downloaded Debskis background pack and have used that as a template to add my own, do I need to create any sub folders within the 'backgrounds' folder itself??

<record from="acmilan" to="graphics/pictures/team/1099/background"/>

No you can just add to Debskis pack, just open the config and add a new line for the pick/team you want. It'll prob be one of the above.

<record from="acmilan" to="graphics/pictures/team/1099/background"/>

No you can just add to Debskis pack, just open the config and add a new line for the pick/team you want. It'll prob be one of the above.

BINGO!! changed it to 'team' instead of 'squad' and hey presto!! strange as the screen is labled squad! hey ho, much appreciated your help wkdsoul, thought I might be waiting days for a reply :cool:

Archived