Off Topic Discussion

Hey everyone, just wanted to post to let those who may not know that there is also a place on the forums for us to come together and chat about everything and anything not FM related. Although we do have FM threads :D

We have our Football Forum for all football related chat. Most clubs have their own thread as well as threads for any other football topic. We also have prediction leagues, fantasy football games and draft games etc.

Our Off Topic Discussion forum is for everything else. There's discussion on Tv Shows, Games, Movies, Current Events and also loads of nonsense covering toilet habits and games of Mafia/Werewolf.

Everyone is welcome so why not pop along and introduce yourself and get involved.

Was OTF dying all of a sudden or something Gizzy? :D

always looking for more people to play in my games :D

Not dying, just not as active as years gone by. The more the merrier I say.

All aboard the OTF train

In all honesty this is a good idea, I spent months in GD and TT before finding about the OTF because I had the forum bookmarked inside the FM subforum

Yeah, exactly this. I was on these forums for a year of so before I found OTF.

Come and say hi, we don't bite.

I'm really looking for a topic or something about how to draw a Minecraft creeper?

I have been struggling for years. I JUST CAN'T DO IT.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 20/04/2016 at 11:04, Gizzy said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to post to let those who may not know that there is also a place on the forums for us to come together and chat about everything and anything not FM related. Although we do have FM threads :D

We have our Football Forum for all football related chat. Most clubs have their own thread as well as threads for any other football topic. We also have prediction leagues, fantasy football games and draft games etc.

Our Off Topic Discussion forum is for everything else. There's discussion on Tv Shows, Games, Movies, Current Events and also loads of nonsense covering toilet habits and games of Mafia/Werewolf.

Everyone is welcome so why not pop along and introduce yourself and get involved.

As Gizzy says get on over to OTF & the FF for great conversation and endless fun, there's loads going on over there :thup:

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, jim owen said:

Think this thread is in the wrong section, as its not about football manager. Can a mod transfer it over to OTF, its more appropriate there. 

That's the same joke you posted last time! :D 

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived