[Experiment/Potential Online Game] - International National League

Hi all,

I've done some editing over the last few months and come up with a mod that does the following:

Takes all existing 209 FIFA nations + Basque and creates a new league structure, based in Gibraltar. Sorted by a reputation/FIFA ranking hybrid.

6 division of 35 teams in a 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 3C arrangement. Play each other once. There's a cup in there too. Europa Cup and CL qualification too. Only major custom rule is each team can only field players not considered foreign by that country.

All clubs have the same properties as national teams where the editor allows attributes to cross between national teams and club teams.

What I'd like to do (if this is possible, I haven't played FM online in a while) is: Run a "quasi-holiday" game where 32 managers each get to design their clubs (23 players, full complement of staff etc., all players/staff would have same CA's, PA's, reputations, money etc., but they could be fully customised to suit your style).

Basically, you'd log in, set all your things up, then the game would holiday forward 4-6 weeks at a time, twice a week or something. In between each holiday you could log in, tweak your training/tactics etc. But the idea is you design your assistant manager to play your tactics and/or your chosen line-up. I'm still working out the rules but it'd be about 2 months to go through a 4-season game, the winner is the team with the most success.

Not a time-intensive full-on game, but not a holiday game where you have no effect after the sign-up.

Gauging interest at this point. I'm looking for:

Up to 31 Additional people who want to play as part of this game (FM16, or whichever version is most popular)

Anyone who wouldn't have interest playing, but would like to design one or more of the other 178 teams as an experiment.

Message me, or post in here.

[Re: the editing, I have an automated Excel sheet that functions as a full XML generator for players and staff. To generate all the players for the clubs will take me less than an hour.]

Tl;dr: Looking for - Up to 31 people who want to play a quasi-holiday FM16 custom mod game - Anyone who would like to design their own team as an experiment.

Message me if you'd like to be a part.

Archived