are coaches included in your wage budget

I'm reasonably sure that non-contract players' appearance fees are factored into salary, especially if they have key player/first team status. I've never noticed a decrease to my salary budget when I sign coaching staff, however - although the board does impose salary limits on their contracts, it doesn't appear to be tied to the stated wage limit.

Still seems a reach that the bonus's would equal 100k that im currently over

Wages aren't the same as "Wage Budget Contribution"

You can only view how much a contract takes out of your wage budget when you offer a contract - It shows you on the side the "Wage Budget Contribution"

even with every bonus there is it still doesnt cover the extra nearly 100k. i added a 500 appearance fee to every player i have. all of them. even though most are making much less. same for goals scored and clean sheat bonus which is the only 3 bonus's i have . added them to each guy and it still comes no where near the amount that they are charging. what other possible charge could there be. none of the players on my team were on another team when i got them. all free transfers. I had zero transfer budget

and i doubt very seriously its the bonus's anyways. If it was the amount would go up slightly every match. It hasnt.

I didn't say bonus, I said "Wage Budget Contribution"

The "Wage Budget Contribution" is what physically comes off your wage budget and the contribution figure for each contract is only viewable when you offer/finalise a contract.

Its been discussed on the forums many times over the last few years.

Thanks, still doesnt explain much but now i know. half the guys i had were already on the team and my wages were around 160. i only added non contract guys. BUt, is what it is. thanks for the info. Just makes it hard to know who to get rid off if there are charges against it that i cant even see.

I didn't say bonus, I said "Wage Budget Contribution"

The "Wage Budget Contribution" is what physically comes off your wage budget and the contribution figure for each contract is only viewable when you offer/finalise a contract.

Its been discussed on the forums many times over the last few years.

Signing on or Agent Fees also come out of your wage budget with the other coming out of your transfer budget.

If you check the wages tab on the finances screen it should break down your budget - you'll see what amount your basic wage is and deduct that from the total to work out how much your bonus contributions are. You can also check the expenditure tab and that will break down how much you have actually spent so you can try and see where the rest is coming from.

Also don't forget youth players cost you money, as could anyone out on loan and depending on when you took over you might have some sold players you are still paying (any clauses should be listed on the transfer clauses screen).

what i did was i added the players from another low level team. dunsbridge or something. so perhaps there are hidden fees there or something. Anyways i am just going to suck it up for the season and see what i can do in the offseason.

Archived