How do I get my B team promoted?

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a way of helping my B team to get promoted. My b team consists mostly of players my assistant manager rates as "Very well-suited for Segunda B football". Is quality of players the only thing that matters for getting teams from non-playable leagues promoted to playable? I have a suspicion that the reputation of the team might count as well. In that case how do I raise the reputation of my b team? It's is currently at 750, the same as it was at the start of the game. The lowest reputation a club in Segunda B has is around 1700

Is quality of players the only thing that matters for getting teams from non-playable leagues promoted to playable? I have a suspicion that the reputation of the team might count as well.

Of course you can try to put all your A players in the B team and see what happens, but I wouldn't recommend that for squad morale. ;)

Pretty sure the players have no impact at all, it's basically a weighted lottery where all clubs can theoretically get promoted but the ones with the biggest reps have the best chance. So if your B team has a rep significantly lower than the lowest A team in the division, it will be almost impossible for them to get promoted...

Archived