Where can I buy FMC 15

Hi, I want to buy the FMC 15 but I can't find on Play Store.

I bought FMT16 but it didn't run on my Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10, so I want to buy the previous version. Can Anyone help me pls?

• 1 month later...
FMC15 won't run on that tablet either, it's below the minimum spec.

On the game I unlocked some unlockable by winning player of the year on loan and also "no transfer window" but they dont apply! I did a screen shot I may upload, but for example when I unlock "no transfer windows" I received the message and clicked on "apllay no trasfer windows" and it opens the shop asking me to purchase it! Doesnt permit me to apply to the game, just purchase! I hape u may help me...

On the game I unlocked some unlockable by winning player of the year on loan and also "no transfer window" but they dont apply! I did a screen shot I may upload, but for example when I unlock "no transfer windows" I received the message and clicked on "apllay no trasfer windows" and it opens the shop asking me to purchase it! Doesnt permit me to apply to the game, just purchase! I hape u may help me...

Can you start a thread of your own here please? http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/529

Archived