Paris St.Germain

robadob

• 1 month later...

Just started into my fourth season with PSG, and as you'd expect I've made the most of the bucket loads of money available to me. In all my years playing CM and FM, I've never seen so much money at one club!

4 x French Champions Trophy

3 x Ligue 1

2 x Coupe de la Ligue

1 x French Cup

1 x Champions League

Won the league title comfortably in all 3 seasons, with a 27 point gap in the first season, 22 points in the second, and 19 points in the third.

Disappointing return in the Champions League in the first 2 seasons, losing to Chelsea in the First Knockout Round in 2015/16, and then to Barcelona at the same stage in 2016/17!

Managed to go all the way in the Champions League in the third season. Topped my group of Dortmund, Malmo and Red Bull Salzburg. Beat CSKA Moscowin the First Knockout Round, Tottenham in the Quarter Final and Bayern in the Semi Final. Then faced Real Madrid in the final. Marquinhos gave me a 1-0 lead, Ronaldo equalised. Substitute Ibrahimovic missed a penalty on 88 minutes in his last game before retiring (now a Reserve Coach with PSG). Another sub, Harry Kane got the winner with a 92nd minute header.

van der Wiel, Motta, Di Maria, Sirigu, Kurzawa, Pastore, Lucas Moura, Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Matuidi are all amongst those who have moved on one way or another Quite a few of them went to English clubs.

I've went all out with big money transfers coming in. Pogba, Hazard, Isco, Neymar, Dybala, De Bruyne, Oscar, De Gea, Stones, Gaya, Kane, Odegaard, Icardi, Romagnoli, Rulli, Ruben Neves and Tielemans giving ridiculous strength in depth.

Cheers, Cavani scoring more than Zlatan. What position, role, duty did you have Cavani set up as in your tactic?

I played Cavani as on the left as Inside Forward Attack.

Zlatan was injured for two Months so that's why Cavani was top scorer.

Do you guys keep Rabiot? I always pick him up on a free/cheap when able, especially when I play as a lower side and get them into the Prem. He's always solid and I end up selling for 30+mil.

I will try in the next season to play him more.

Archived