Save my career

Ok so basically I'm new to this game and I started a career with Bolton since I support them and even though still in season 1 am pushing for the playoffs and picking up results, so I thought I had understood the basics...

So I start a second career in the Spanish third division and used the "create a club" feature. I took over the team predicted to finish 10th since I thought mid-table would be alright in terms of expectations but it's literally impossible. The two created players I used were absolutely awful and was forced to sell them, while the board decreased my intake from players sales from 20% to 5%... so I have no money first off. Second thing, I've bee fired twice because the team is ****. Or I'm **** I dont know but in the 38 game season I only won 2 games and finished last by god knows how many points. I created new managers and took over the same club just to not lose the club but I don't understand what's going on. Originally I stuck with the same tactics as I thought that the players would adapt to it but that didn't work so I've tried many different things and nothing has worked. I don't know what the problem here is but I have no clue what to do tbh

Archived