Likes To Lob Keeper - Any highlight to watch it?

I'd like to see how lobbing goalkeeper is simulated in FM16 which is common IRL and technical players tend to do (i.e. Messi, James, etc.). Are there anyone who can share the highlight of a goal scored with a chipped shot in FM16?

Thanks in advance. :thup:

I'd like to see how lobbing goalkeeper is simulated in FM16 which is common IRL and technical players tend to do (i.e. Messi, James, etc.). Are there anyone who can share the highlight of a goal scored with a chipped shot in FM16?

Thanks in advance. :thup:

this is something i wrote about few day ago. i never saw lob keeper move in fm16. think this is rly big thing because i think it is about me and tipe of goals we see in game. taps ins, crosses most of time, and few long shots

It was more common in FM14. The finishing PPMs are rarely useful, only Shoots with Power and Places shots are actually used more frequently, even then they aren't used as much. Super rare to see the Likes to round Keeper actually work.

Finishing is very poor in this game, if the players used their PPMs more often it would help a lot.

I have seen a player round the keeper one time. Have seen an attempted lob but it was saved. Shoots with power I notice the most by far. I trained Olivier Giroud on that PPM and the difference is very noticeable. Have also seen a bicycle kick. Ozil scored it for me from the edge of the area and won goal of the year :)

with regards to players round the keeper, the keepers will never foul a player or commit any type of fouls at all. there is nothing in the match engine for them to collide with players currently. Therefore they never receive cards.

keepers do receive cards, dont know if its for colliding with a player but they most certainly do get cards, still rare thou.

Can players do curled shots? I dont usually see anyone do a finesse shot for example.

On the graphic of the shots it looks like some curled a bit. Doesn't look like much on the actual ME though.

Archived