False 9 for Championship team

Hi all,

I'm currently playing a save with Nottingham Forest using a possesion tactic which Cleon created. I am getting around 60% of the possession every match but I am struggling to score goals. I have Britt Assombalonga and Nelson Oliveira as my main strikers at the club but they aren't F9's. Can anybody recommend a cheap False 9 who will be able to score goals at Championship level.

Thanks

Why does possession matter? Would you prefer to have 65% possession & a 55% win ratio or 48% possession & a 70% win ratio?

Cant remember who it was but a famous manager once said that it is not possession that is important, it is what you do with it that is!- good advice

Hi all,

I'm currently playing a save with Nottingham Forest using a possesion tactic which Cleon created. I am getting around 60% of the possession every match but I am struggling to score goals. I have Britt Assombalonga and Nelson Oliveira as my main strikers at the club but they aren't F9's. Can anybody recommend a cheap False 9 who will be able to score goals at Championship level.

Thanks

I understand a false 9 would be cool to incorporate (infact I currently use Zach Clough in that formation for my team). But you do have Britt Assombalonga, who can be a absolute monster at championship level.... Have you considered trying to get the best out of him?

Cant remember who it was but a famous manager once said that it is not possession that is important, it is what you do with it that is!- good advice
Sounds like a Clough or Wilkinson quote.

Archived