Club takeovers

Have you ever had an experience where the person taking over your club pumps a lot of money into it? After numerous play thoughs with different clubs that have undergone a takeover I have yet to get a new owner that has pumped money into the club. As in given me a bigger transfer budge with the goal of attaining a higher league placement than that was already determined before the takeover.

Not even had a turnover personally but in my save now where I started unemployed I've just been promoted to the Scottish Premiership

Dunfermline came up with me after they got a tycoon, their manager retired and I got an interview, they were expecting Europa League straight after promotion with a transfer budget of £13.25m

A few yes, and there are several saves in the good player and team guide with people who have had tycoon takeovers.. usually with saves to download if you like that sort of thing..

My personal best was early on in fm16 when my struggling Wrexham side got taken over my a Lithuanian billionaire, pumped money in but was a bit demanding tbh.

A few yes, and there are several saves in the good player and team guide with people who have had tycoon takeovers.. usually with saves to download if you like that sort of thing..

My personal best was early on in fm16 when my struggling Wrexham side got taken over my a Lithuanian billionaire, pumped money in but was a bit demanding tbh.

thank you sir.

Archived