Injury prone or not?

I've purchased Wellington Nem for a steal at £6m with my Fc Krasandar side in season 2, however my medical staff suggested I looked elsewhere due to his injury prouence. I looked at his injury history and he's had 2 serious injuries one in 2013 cruciate ligament out for 3 months and the other in 2015 with a thigh injury (I think) out for 2 months.

I understand the severity of both injuries but 2 injuries in his career at 24yrs is not that bad right?! Anyways I took a gamble and signed him fingers crossed hey.

I've purchased Wellington Nem for a steal at £6m with my Fc Krasandar side in season 2' date=' however my medical staff suggested I looked elsewhere due to his injury prouence. I looked at his injury history and he's had 2 serious injuries one in 2013 cruciate ligament out for 3 months and the other in 2015 with a thigh injury (I think) out for 2 months.

I understand the severity of both injuries but 2 injuries in his career at 24yrs is not that bad right?! Anyways I took a gamble and signed him fingers crossed hey.[/quote']

When it comes to injury proness questions in fm16 i always tell people that in my 3rd season playing as Millwall i signed abou diaby to a free contact (he has injury proness 20/20), he played all season as a starter and only had 1 injury all year for 5 days (gashed head), he did not get injured in his second season but he played half the games since i was able to get Youri Tielmans for 15 mil:D. However knowing his injury proness, i instructed him to ease off tackles in all his games. I also did not give him any extra training objectives, and the only time i ever set training to very high is when i make defensive positioning the only thing to focus on for 3 days which makes the training load medium i think because I am playing a team like Man U in a cup game. Hope that helps.

Archived