Training - rest before and after the match, without my permission :/

I don't give my players a day off before and after the match. Only sometimes (for example if I play 2 games in 4 days) I allow them to rest. On my training screen, the boxes "Rest before the match" and "rest after the match" are unticked, but somehow the game (or my Ass. Man., or I don't know who) is permanently ticking them. Has anyone got similar problem? How can I fix this? No options, which could lead to "self-changing" my training regime are on and I'm pretty helpless.

If its for the main squad then you need to untick who controls match training in the staff responsibilities. If it's for reserves or youth team then it can be the same thing or because those teams have managers.

Yeah, its for the main squad, but in the staff responsibilities that's me who controls match training for the first team:/ If I untick "rest before match" and "rest after match", after 2 or 3 days it's ticked again.

I'm playing with Betis Sevilla and I've got "B" team, which is playing in playable league "Segunda B". Could this somehow be the problem?

Archived