Quick training question

From what I've read on the forum previously, I understand the following to the be true:

General training takes 3 months before the stat increases become permanent meaning it should not be changed before then.

Match training offers a small boost (1~2 points) in the chosen are for the next game (i.e. Attacking movement would increase off the ball or something marginly)

Individual stat focus (i.e. player to focus on passing) takes 1 month and should be alternated after a month due as it loses effectiveness after that.

My question is, does individual position/role focus (i.e. Player as MC- Ball Winning Mid) have a time frame? i.e. X months before stats are permanent or X months before it becomes less effective?

Also, can I assume 'Team Cohesion' doesn't follow the 3month rule? Does Fitness (I do it pre-season for a month but think this may be wasted?)

General training takes 3 months before the stat increases become permanent meaning it should not be changed before then.

It's not about the attribute as such, its more about general training being long term. So for it to have time to impact the attributes it focuses on, then yes the minimum of 3 months is needed. If you change it on a monthly basis then you waste training.

Match training offers a small boost (1~2 points) in the chosen are for the next game (i.e. Attacking movement would increase off the ball or something marginly)

It's the equivalent of 1 attribute point in that area yes and it doesn't accumulate.

Individual stat focus (i.e. player to focus on passing) takes 1 month and should be alternated after a month due as it loses effectiveness after that.

Individual attribute training is short term so shouldn't really leave it on one attribute for more than 2-3 months at a time maximum. As again, you'd be wasting training.

My question is, does individual position/role focus (i.e. Player as MC- Ball Winning Mid) have a time frame? i.e. X months before stats are permanent or X months before it becomes less effective?

Eh? Not sure I understand the question. All role training does is work on specific attributes. How often/frequent they can and will change is different for every single player.

Also, can I assume 'Team Cohesion' doesn't follow the 3month rule?

Once your team have a strong understanding of each other then team cohesion does nothing as the squad will already be the maximum gelled that is possible.

Does Fitness (I do it pre-season for a month but think this may be wasted?)

Fitness is exactly same as the others. All it does it focus on the set of physical attributes.

Eh? Not sure I understand the question. All role training does is work on specific attributes. How often/frequent they can and will change is different for every single player.

What I was asking here is does it have any time scenario that is ideal, for example if I changed someone from BWM to Advanced Playmaker training after 1 month, would I be wasting training (as you would if swapping general training from Balanced to Tactics after 1month)? Is there any set time before you actually see results like with general training?

Once your team have a strong understanding of each other then team cohesion does nothing as the squad will already be the maximum gelled that is possible.

Is there anyway to see this? Is it "squad harmony" or?

Fitness is exactly same as the others. All it does it focus on the set of physical attributes.

So my thoughts of "training for preseason to increase fitness quicker" are indeed, nonsense. Team Cohesion then straight into balanced for the season then I guess!

Thanks Cleon.

What I was asking here is does it have any time scenario that is ideal, for example if I changed someone from BWM to Advanced Playmaker training after 1 month, would I be wasting training (as you would if swapping general training from Balanced to Tactics after 1month)? Is there any set time before you actually see results like with general training?

Yes and no. It depends what attributes the focus you change him to works on. You can see this in game, you can look at what schedule trains what attributes. If you've just spent a month training a schedule and then change it and it doesn't work on any of the attributes you've just been focusing on previously and the player still needs them, them maybe. It depends what you want from the player. It's not unusual to put players on a schedule that works on attributes you need him to have rather than the position he plays. Nor is it unusual to have a player on several different types of schedules over the space of a year or more.

Is there anyway to see this? Is it "squad harmony" or?

You can view it in the team talk feedback tab in the assistant manager bit.

Archived