Fm17

A Scotsman paying his first visit to a zoo stopped by one of the cages

"An' whut animal would that be ?" he asked the keeper.

"Thats a moose from Canada", came the reply.

"A moose !!", exclaimed the Scotsman. "Hoots, mon, if that's a moose then they must ha' rats the size of elephants over there!"

Journalist: You sit here with a brand new tiger, but he does not speak English. Will that have any effect?

Zookeeper: Zoo language is a universal language.

Journalist: The public want to hear a proper answer from you, how is your relationship with the Zoo Owner?

Zookeeper: Storms out

Handy500 Is right i have read this in a magazine that they are making a zoo game and football manager will be taken a break so handy 500 is not monkeying about at all but i think its a lot off Rubbish why would SI stop making FM the magazine as got it wrong but only time will tell

A Scotsman paying his first visit to a zoo stopped by one of the cages

"An' whut animal would that be ?" he asked the keeper.

"Thats a moose from Canada", came the reply.

"A moose !!", exclaimed the Scotsman. "Hoots, mon, if that's a moose then they must ha' rats the size of elephants over there!"

and...you now owe me a monitor.

I'VE Been told that Si won't be doing anymore FM'S for a while because they are concentrating on some Zoo game. Can anyone from Si clarify this ?

I thought that had already happened...

rooney-celebration.jpg

I thought that had already happened...

rooney-celebration.jpg

Yeah.. I played the early beta access..! The graphics were stunning, (as you can see on the in game photo), but people complained that it was too in depth and complicated!

Also Rooney was highly overrated and before everything was fixed I believe SI stopped development! (As stated by Neil..)

Olimpique Lion-Yas ROar Back to aggregate win, literally

0-animal Bear Munich had little to do in a Scary encounter at the Wildpark Poing after a huge roar by the away team captain sent all bears back into their winter break(read hibernation). As the referee made his way off the ground, the Lions scored 100-0 to overturn the deficit.

Archived