[FM 16.2] 4-2-3-1 Liverpool Attacking PnP

Hi guys, it's me again. So after tweaking and tweaking, I think I finally found the right formula for FM 16. I've tested it on Liverpool and managed to end up 2nd in my first season of 2015/16 and guiding them to Final of Europa League where we end up losing on penalty. The next season Barcelona come knocking and end up losing 14.5 Million for me as their manager. The tactics weakness is disciplinary records as we collect very much yellow cards. I know what most of you will say that I'm using a strong team, I haven't test this on a weak team or mid table team, but you can try and tell me it's results.

RYxYVlW.jpg

Liverpool 1st season with the tactics:

LfpnSNL.jpg

TPOJx6g.jpg

Latest with Barcelona:

WA6fF25.jpg

No OI instruction. Cheers.

Currently I'm working on a 2nd version of this tactic to improve it's attacking intent. Check out later if you're still interested.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4osqygstrgi0k30/Liverpool__F47813D9-395F-4571-9A29-7B16ED9AD56F.rar

Why the CM(d) isn't on the right side since the right full back is on attack?

it's not the formation that we look at actually. Because after analysing each match, most of the goals I got against is on the left side. No matter what tactics I use, it's always on the left flank the opponent likely to score. That's why placing CM(d) on the left is better because they defensive role along with the DL. Well that is based on what I analyse of course.

Archived