Transfers

HugoDantes

Hi! Im playing FM15 and want to update the game with january transfers. Im using a summer database update by Pr0 as a template for my transfers. I want the january transfers to apear half years later after the game starts in FM15. So if the transfer was done on 30.01.2016 shoud I register it as 30.01.2015 for FM15 to make it correct? If I put the date to 30.01.2016 does it mean that I wil have to wait 1.5 years for the transfer to go through?

yes you would have to wait

if you want it to be as ''real'' as poss

use Norway as a playable nation on game start..............so you start in march 2016

holiday to almost end of season then use fmrte to make league tables reflect 2015 season

then start playing properly pre season 2016

What confuses me is that in a summer db update by Pr0 all the contracts starting during summer 2015 take place at the start of the game in FM15. So a contract starting 01.08.2015 actually starts 1 month into the game. However when I now register future transfers in the editor I need to put 30.01.2015 if the transfer was made 30.01.2016 in real life. So the date I put on future transfers are actually less than transfers during summer, like 01.08.2015.

I hope this make sence. :-)

Archived