Recalling from Loan

As a rule if the loan is for 5 or more months then you can only recall during the international transfer window & if the loan is for less than 93 days you can only recall after 28 days.

Those are the most common rules however each nation could have variations so you'll need to check the league rules page.

I know, it's a bit of a silly clause in a way, considering in real life players have a 24 hour recall clause now - like James Wilson at Brighton, but then on the flip, janujaz couldn't be recalled until the window opened..

Might be something that si will look into in the future but for now, it's time to use the under 21's.. Lol

As a rule if the loan is for 5 or more months then you can only recall during the international transfer window & if the loan is for less than 93 days you can only recall after 28 days.

What if the loan is for less than 5 months but more than 93 days?

Sorry, but you had to know someone was going to ask. :-)

What if the loan is for less than 5 months but more than 93 days?

Sorry, but you had to know someone was going to ask. :-)

That would be covered under local nation rules. I referenced the common rules in the most played nation (England) as chances are they either of them were the rule affecting the OP.

Those are the most common rules however each nation could have variations so you'll need to check the league rules page.

I didn't know that. Explains a lot. Always bothered me that I couldn't recall players outside of the transfer window when I had a recall clause put in.

Archived