New player ability drop

Hi, I am currently playing MyClub mode and I have created ST. He was rated 4,5* and best striker at the beginning of the season. In January he began to lose points in finishing and few other technical skills. Due to this drop he went down for a one and half star! He is now considered decent and rated 3*. I don't know what could happen to him? Does this happen to any of you? Or do you know what might happen?

Well... no... he is perfectly happy...

I am playing him in almost every game. At the end of season he shows "slightly tired" mark, so I sidelined him in less-important matches. He was injured once before the season.

well... actually, could it be: I am training him left and right. He was strict ST C and I wanted him to be little more universal, so I gave him "retrain left". He become F LC and the drop begun. Is it possible?

Now after the season, he is 4.5* Ability again, but price is only 1/3 of previous price. And he is counted as "Best striker in club".

I don't understand this :-)

• SI Staff

Has he performed well or badly? Is his contract running down? Did he increase the attributes back to near where they were? Also, what sort of level is your club at compared to the player and how are your training facilities?

actually he was the best... scored 35 goals, assisted 12. Some attributes went up again, some stayed. He had shooting (and dribbling) 18, it dropped to 16 and stayed. but Aerial, passing, teamwork went 3 down and now are back... Fitness attributes remain around 19 whole time.

I am playing Liverpool and I haveits default training facilities (I made no change and I didn't ask Board to upgrade).

Or could it be, that he suddenly become injury prone?? at the start coach report said "he has no concerns" about him, but in the middle of season "rather prone to injuries" appeard... with no immediate previous injury... As i said, he was injured once before the season...

Archived