And Now They're Gonna Believe Us... We're Gonna Win (well everything eventually)

Torres.Goal

FM16? Completed It Mate.....

Hi, I have been reading through your threads and it has inspired me to have a go at my own FM Journeyman Career. So here's what I plan to achieve....

Win This Lot

6ur69j.jpg

The Aim

1. To win the top division of every pre loaded country on FM16. (51 in total)

2. To also win all forms of the continents Champions League:

-Champions League (Europe)

-Champions League (Asia)

-Copa Libertadores - (South America)

-North American Champions League

-African Champions League

3. To also accumulate a minimum of 100 cup wins

4. To Take over International Teams and win:

-The World Cup

- The European Championships

- The Copa America

- The African Cup Of Nations

Rules

I cannot leave a club until I have won the league

If sacked before this happens, the nation remains incomplete

I can stay at a club or nation as long as I wish even once target is achieved if no job offers are appealing.

I can only go for jobs which are vacant of a managerial position

I have set my manager as an International Footballer with the highest coaching badges available. As much as I would love to start as an unknown, this game is already likely to take years to accomplish so I will at least give myself the benefit of this!

And so it begins. The one and only chance I will get to actually choose what team to be. I didn't want to go straight into the most elite teams but neither did I want to start in the most obscure places as it would be extremely difficult to get any sort of reputation for other jobs in more reputable nations.

So after much deliberation, I decided to get my journeyman career off and running with......

yml3z4.jpg

Wish me Luck! Its gonna be a long journey.

So, Season One went like this:

zXqqzR.jpg

First of all, apologies for the crappy league table, I won the league then deleted the nation before I took the necessary screenshots so this was the only table I could get to show you all! OK So I won the league but it wasn't deserved at all. Only thanks to Dinamo Kiev losing the last game of the season did I manage to steal the title from their grasp. It was the only highlight from an underperforming season elsewhere.

League Finish - 1st

Domestic Super Cup - Lost 2-0 to Dinamo Kiev

League Cup - Lost in Final 3-2 to Dinamo Kiev

Champions League - Knocked Out in Group Stage (Finishing 3rd in Group)

Europa League - Knocked Out in First Knockout Round on away goals to Porto (5-5 on agg)

Next time I will promise to get the proper screenshots of all this before I delete the nation!

But the main objective was to win the league which I did which means I can move onto another nation......Stay tuned.

I was disappointed with my first season in Ukraine. It was a great chance to add a cup or two to knock off the minimum of 100 trophies required. However the league win knocks my first nation off the list. Only 50 more to go!

Onto Season Two with......

ozNFEo.jpg

I'm off to Turkey! It was a choice of these or Anderlect from Belgium. Wouldn't have minded either to be honest but I don't think many better opportunities will arise to tick Turkey off although they struggled last year finishing 4th behind Besiktas, Galatasaray and winners Buraspor. So let Season Two commence.

Season Two Complete!

egFhFi.jpg

Season Two with Fenerbache was enjoyable. The league was won by 7 points which flattered the chasing pack due to us on winning 1 of the last 5 league games. Also happy to win the domestic cup too making my season in turkey ended in a league and cup double. This is the first cup competition I can tick off the target of 100 cups and now completes my second national league! 49 more nations to conquer!

Also despite not even making into the Champions League group stages I did have a great Europa League run making it to the semi finals before being beaten by non other than Real Madrid! Valencia went onto win the cup though.

Just been rewarded with manager of the year to end my time in Turkey, shall by resigning imminently as I look for the next nation to move onto.

Season Three summary...

LlHIcY.jpg

Last day of the season drama! I needed to better Benfica's result to clinch the title and they slipped behind early on meaning for a long period of the final game I was sitting top! However a blitz of 4 goals in the final 20 minutes for Benfica meant they went on to win comfortably 4-1 so despite my positive result the league was out of my grasp by a solitary point.

However I did clinch another domestic cup triumph after winning the league cup. Europe however was a complete write off! Another season in Portugal beacons...

Archived