[FM 16.2] 4-5-1 Kiss Title Plug and Play

First and foremost, I must apologize because I cannot re-create my 442 tactics from FM 15 because of the changes in the match engine that made it hard to score and hard to defence. So after multiple tactics testing, instruction changing and role changing, finally I found a good combination of defence and attacking.

Now, let's get to the tactic. I must warn you guys that this tactic does not score goals as much as you like, but it is an offensive tactic and if you see the match report, lots of shots are made, and in some match we cannot kill the game because the match engine makes it hard to score crazy goals. It have a solid defence, and your team may get lots of yellow cards. So my advice is, if you're not a fan of yellow cards then this tactics is not for you.

Tactic:

aAz14cj.png

Instruction:

NvUeJy0.png

Now for this tactic, the key player is actually the AMC which is the Shadow Striker. A good Shadow Striker can assist and also score at the same time. His technical attribute is not important as his mental attribute. A shadow striker with good Determination and Composure is good enough.

or18EF7.png

Now for the defense, make sure you have a defender with high Positioning. His technical attribute is a plus. Based on my observation, a defender with low positioning tends to lets attacker score from cross easily.

B9An6Hy.png

Now for the striker, his technical attribute is important. The striker with high finishing and off the ball is very solid for scoring. However, if you got a striker with good off the ball is good enough.

cfFCo7F.png

Here is my results for using this tactic.

qrconBQ.png

LrCVcz7.png

Tips:

For OI, you can let your assistant manager to set it for you, just make sure he have good Tactical Knowledge. If not, then don't set anything.

Buying a good Defender:

Look at his Positioning. More or equal to 15 is good enough.

Buying a good AMC:

Look at his Determination and Composure.

Training:

Until Tactic is Fluid. Team cohesion - Average, Match Tactics.

After Tactic is Fluid. Balance - Average, Def. Positioning

So that's all, I hope this tactic mange to be successful to you guys as well as it did for me. Thanks and happy gaming :D

Edit:

Remove the Pass into Space instruction for a relegation candidate team. Pass into space is good if your team have good off the ball players. Usually relegation candidate team doesn't have good off the ball players. I'm still thriving to improve the tactic to get better in scoring, so in due time please be patience. Any ideas or comments are thankful. Please don't be rude, at least I tried ok.

Download Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?a14v8y30bmc4e5s

Here is my result using a relegation candidate Aston Villa. Although it's not perfect, it is useful for long term success with a club if you're planning to build using a young players. Still I'm kind of sad not to get into continental qualification.

IBkvaMI.png

P79xu8R.png

I have used F9 and CF before, but the strikers are not scoring as much as I wanted. DLP I like to use if there is a second striker. I have tried like AF, but it's not as functional as the CF. I'll try tweaking the tactic until I get the team to score like >100 team goals.

Archived