Dearest Riz.. Any hints on the next update date?

• SI Staff

There will be a few new features in the next update and a lot of bug fixes and adjustments to the AI and UI across the game. Based on the changelist alone, it will be the biggest single update for the game so far (starting from when we went into Early Access).

There will be a few new features in the next update and a lot of bug fixes and adjustments to the AI and UI across the game. Based on the changelist alone, it will be the biggest single update for the game so far (starting from when we went into Early Access).

yesssssssssssssssssssss, can't wait :)))))

• SI Staff
That's a heck of an update! I'm particularly enjoying the new small-sized logos.

Thanks. The generic logos are my personal favourite UI addition as well. We had the generic logo templates originally planned last summer already, but we couldn't get a clearance to include them at that point. Once the Workshop support went in and I could see how much better the custom logos made the game look, I pursued the generic logos idea again and we got it in. With a generic fictional database they work well on their own but also compliment the custom logo packs nicely with teams/leagues that don't have logos in the packs.

Thanks. The generic logos are my personal favourite UI addition as well. We had the generic logo templates originally planned last summer already, but we couldn't get a clearance to include them at that point. Once the Workshop support went in and I could see how much better the custom logos made the game look, I pursued the generic logos idea again and we got it in. With a generic fictional database they work well on their own but also compliment the custom logo packs nicely with teams/leagues that don't have logos in the packs.

They do actually look pretty slick! Nice work on that and the rest of course :D

Archived