Sudden tactics screen change?

Hi guys, I have been trying out a couple of custom skins and didn't particularly enjoy using them so went back to the default skin.

One annoying thing that seems to have happened is the absence of the roles on the tactics screen before choosing the side. Each role (and subs) used to be displayed on the left so I could just click the box and pick the player I wanted. This seems to have been gone now until I choose the players and their positions.

However, once I take a player out, the role disappears from the left of the screen again. I've deleted the custom skins from the skins folder, cleared the cache but it's not helped. It's only a minor issue but annoying nonetheless. Anybody got any ideas?

No roles on the left...

wQ0IyNg.png

Roles only appear after players have been picked...

7dKXj8Z.png

Thats the way its always worked as far as I'm aware.

The roles & duties have always appeared when you pick a player for the position.

Hmmm, I'm sure the roles used to appear there for me before. I used to click on the little downward arrow and it would bring up the players that could play in that position.

It was handy as I normally clear the team selection after every match and re-pick. It takes a bit longer without the roles already there.

Thats the way its always worked as far as I'm aware.

The roles & duties have always appeared when you pick a player for the position.

No, that is completely false. Your positions/roles are supposed to stay there even if empty. And when empty, the players with the club are listed below. Then when you place a person in the position/role, they move up into that spot. And when you remove him from that position, he moves below, and the position/role stays there in its formational order empty. Every once in a while a weird glitch will go through where if you remove a guy from a role, the players moves below, BUT the position/role for some reason disappears and is no longer displayed. It should never disappear. It should be locked to the screen (assuming you have no filters set) regardless if the position is filled or not.

Archived