[FM2016] Abkhazia - Fantasy Database (With Kits and Logos)

So I was going to make the real divisions and cups for Abkhazia but couldn't find anything so to save time I have created a fantasy division and cups.

Abkhazia replaces Andorra so they can play in the Euros and World Cup.

1 Champions League place and 1 Europa League place.

I have also made all players who were born in region "Abkhazia" Abkhaz nationality. Just so the national team will have players.

I have also created kits and logos for the 14s clubs that will play in the Abkhazia Premier League (The best and only league in Abkhazia) the database and graphics are in the one download link.

Cities have stayed the same so the 14 clubs are based in real cities in Abkhazia also on kits I went with real sponsors all of them are Georgian based companies to make it a bit more realistic

All clubs are Amateur with the exception of the best team in Abkhazia "Sukhumi City" who are Semi-Pro.

I also made division reputation realistic as it would be now and that's under Gibraltar. So really this is the worst nation in UEFA.

Cups are FA Cup and Super Cup you should be able to work them two out.

The Clubs are (based on rep)

1. Sukhumi City (Sukhumi)

2. Sukhumi United (Sukhumi)

3. Tkvarcheli Lions (Tkvarcheli)

4. Ochamchire Reds (Ochamchire)

5. FC Gagra (Gagra)

6. East Pitsunda (Pitsunda)

7. West Pitsunda (Pitsunda)

8. Gali Warriors (Gali)

9. Real Gali (Gali)

10. District Youths (Sukhumi)

11. New Athos Dragons (Gudauta)

12. Army FC (Sukhumi)

13. Gudauta Tigers (Gudauta)

14. Gulripshi Coyotes (Gulripshi)

If you run into any bugs then let me know and I'll try fix.

DOWNLOAD LINK --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/6i1uote6ea56dw5/Abkhazia+by+Weiry.rar

You have to Extract the folder using WinRAR or WinZip or any other unzipping software.

Put the database in Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data

Put Graphics in Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics

or you can just put the whole folder in editor data and take out the database from that folder and into editor data.

*highly recommended to "Add Players to Playable Teams" To get the best experience!*

Archived