Non Foreign Database (W.I.P)

Hey guys just started working on a Non Foreigner Database today and have completed England. To be honest I wouldn't say it is completely non foreign but thought I would post it here.

All teams in England have transfer embargoes until the good old year of 2100. All of their non English players have been removed (This excludes Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland)

You will have to rely solely on your Youth Academy to produce players (seeing that there is no signing players)

To Answer some peoples concerns

1. Some players will change to their second nations (For example Jason Puncheon from England to Jamaica) I don't think this is a problem as they're still "English."

2. This also goes for regens after testing this file I've seen regens appear for USA, Mali and Lesotho I again don't think this is a problem as they're also of "English" Second Nationality.

3. The players I have removed from clubs are now free agents I plan for this for not much longer. When I add a few more nations these players will be added to a random team in their Nation's League or the club they started off at? Let me know what you think?

4. Teams below the Vanarama North/South have remained untouched (they still have embargoes however) Meaning that they have (some) foreigners.

If you think I should change anything or find any bugs then let me know I'm always open to suggestions!

I plan on to release this for all nations so let me know what you want next!

Africa

Asia

Europe

England (Complete 6 Levels)

France (Complete 4 Levels)

Germany (Complete 3 Levels)

Italy (Complete 3 Levels)

Spain (Complete 3 Levels)

North America

Oceania

South America

Argentina (Complete 2 Levels)

Brazil (Complete 3 Levels)

Current Version "First Update" - http://www.mediafire.com/download/48jvu3tg6z6f8k6/No+Foreign+By+Weiry.fmf

Will some of the teams in other countries have fictional players?

no I don't have time to make fictional players you can easily "Add Players to Playable Teams" though.

Hi bud, I have about 15 or so editor data files from FM 2015 with rules that only allow players from that nation and gives each team a load of money to spend and enhanced reputation, if you'd be interested in them?

Nah mate that's ok. Thanks for the offer though

First Update Released!

The First Update for this database has now been released if you spot anything wrong let me know and I'll fix for next update !!

What's Included in Update? (1)

Germany (3 Levels)

Italy (3 Levels)

France (4 Levels)

Spain (3 Levels)

Brazil (3 Levels)

Argentina (2 Levels)

As well as England from the original.

Still unsure where to put the foreign players that get removed? I plan to pt them back in their own nations league but how should I go about it? Their Youth Team? or a Random Team? you decide!

If anyone would like screenshots of certain teams post the team and I'll post it for you.

Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/48jvu3tg6z6f8k6/No+Foreign+By+Weiry.fmf

Next Update

For Update Two I plan to release the following nations:

Portugal

Russia

Turkey

Netherlands

Ukraine

USA

• 4 weeks later...

Archived