Can Win & What If Experiments [FM 16]

Hello, guys! Well, I'm still new around here. I'm sure that no one here knows me

So what is this? This is the most MAINSTREAM experiments in Football Manager. What the different is : I'm gonna do the experiments that suggest by you guys.

You guys have all the rights to decide the experiments.

For example, you guys suggest "Can Andorra win the World Cup?" and you guys give me the details like edit Youth Rating to 200 ; All Andorra teams become sugar daddy and have a top facilities, etc. AND, you guys have to tell me in which years or season or after what does this experiments stop

And, on this thread, I just gonna acept the What If and Can Win type. Other than that, I'm not doing it.

I hope you guys gonna like it and I'm waiting for you suggestions :)

I like your idea, but it will be more fun to have a save soon. So, my idea is "What if the Philippines made better to win the World Cup?"

DETAILS:

-All teams will start with a better reputation.

-The Philippines will have more than 100 new teams and will be given 10 million euros.

-Youth rating became 200.

-Their domestic cup revamped to its new format like in Brazil.

-Start: January 2017

-End: December 2030

I like your idea, but it will be more fun to have a save soon. So, my idea is "What if the Philippines made better to win the World Cup?"

DETAILS:

-All teams will start with a better reputation.

-The Philippines will have more than 100 new teams and will be given 10 million euros.

-Youth rating became 200.

-Their domestic cup revamped to its new format like in Brazil.

-Start: January 2017

-End: December 2030

Can I ask a few question so that I'm not making a mistake?

I have a database which Philippines have 62 club in 3 division (of course there is fantasy team) and do you want to add more teams to reach 100, add 100 more teams or just stay the number on my database?

I'll say add 100 more teams, so that it will be looked better than before. By the way, each region must have 15 new teams and for Manila will be 20 new teams plus college amateur teams.:)

One more thing, you said that The Philippines will have more than 100 new teams and will be given 10 million euros. Does that mean the teams that already on the databse will be given or not? And do you want add specific rules to the league? Like maximum number foreigner on squad?

And I just found out something. IRL, philippines league are run from January to July. Do you want make it to January to December or make it same like IRL?

Q: Does that mean the teams that already on the databse will be given or not?

A: The 62 teams will increase its money thrice and the new teams will be 10 million euros plus depends on the regional reputation. (i.e. Deportivo Tandag: 10 million + 10 million (due to regional reputation=20 million)

Q: And do you want add specific rules to the league?

A: I don't know about specific rules to the league, but what are those?

Q: Like maximum number foreigner on squad?

A: Of course.

Q: Do you want make it to January to December or make it same like IRL?

A: End in December. The league will start in the fourth week of January, mostly Friday and end in early August, then the domestic cup will be from November to December.

Q: Does that mean the teams that already on the databse will be given or not?

A: The 62 teams will increase its money thrice and the new teams will be 10 million euros plus depends on the regional reputation. (i.e. Deportivo Tandag: 10 million + 10 million (due to regional reputation=20 million)

Q: And do you want add specific rules to the league?

A: I don't know about specific rules to the league, but what are those?

Q: Like maximum number foreigner on squad?

A: Of course.

Q: Do you want make it to January to December or make it same like IRL?

A: End in December. The league will start in the fourth week of January, mostly Friday and end in early August, then the domestic cup will be from November to December.

I'm planning to make league with 20 and 24 per division. if you want to end it on August, then I have to make them face 1 time each other in a season. Do you agree with that?

Sir, I was wrong about teams starting their money at. So, I guess I will say that here's my final itinerary for my idea:

-The original 62 teams will be in sugar daddy mode not less than 200 million euros and I believe that if you convert euro to peso, I think that either peso (PHP) or euro is larger.

-I decided to make all new teams starting their money with new formula:

10 million euros (Start of the season) + regional reputation* + size of the population** = total money to start their season

*The regional reputation is where which region is the strongest and who is the weakest just like in UK. There ere 18 regions, so it depends on the new teams where they are come from.

**The size of the population is where if a team is belong to a bigger city, the team will have more than 50 million, if a team is belong to a middle city, that team may have more than 20 million but not less than 50 million and if the team is belong to a smaller area, the team may have less than 20 million.

So, I want to see your example of yours, the Stronger Andorra in the World Cup, as well as the screenshots and the link because I don't know about the finance of new teams. So, I'm busy for now because I'm in school starting today and I may look at it in the evening. I'll check back soon:) Thanks.

What if the Philippines made better to win the World Cup?

This is the first experiment on this thread and we're gonna see can Philippines win the World Cup?

On my database, Philippines have 162 teams and I gave all of them 20 million euros each, their Youth Rating became 200 and I go to holiday until December 31st 2034 and here how Philippines look on 2034 :

3oJPPub.png

lzwT7yo.png

ixyaEXC.png

96dHhXq.png

As you can see, Philippines fail to qualify to World Cup. Their best achievement was World Cup Playoff on 2033 and lost against Costa Rica.

Beside of that, on Continental competition, Philippines won South East Asian Football Championship for 5 times and Asian U-19 Championship 2 times. So, for me their not bad at all.

Now let see the player

Philippines Top Player

3gJ9ljf.png

Philippines Top Scorer of All Time

Lc389Uk.png

Philippines Most Appearances

XaZbFyj.png

That what happens to Philippines in 2034. Not really bad actually :D

And here some extras :

jjN7TLx.png

HOexLFM.png

PX9ClK7.png

SB4v0t9.png

vyiDLxZ.png

2eJKXtW.png

Yes as well as the Rich Andorra of your example will be great!:) It must include screenshots of Andorran teams, too! Say, how did you manage to experiment everything to make the scenario go good? I like your experiment and I will say that my next move is to make an Astana team to be well-developed!

I just got an idea. My next experiment gonna be involved with Jamie Vardy

We know that Jamie Vardy is really surprise for English football this season but his age is 29 now.

So this is what I'm gonna edit :

- Jamie Vardy will be a 18 years old kid in Youth Contract

- His CA gonna be 120 and PA -10 so he can be a world star player

- He's gonna start his career in Leicester City

- His playing history will be deleted

- He only likes Leicester City

He's gonna start over his career from zero. Can he be a world star player?

Only ini this experiment called "What if Jamie Vardy become 18?"

Good idea! I wonder the download link for my idea #1 is complete.;) And by the way, how did you manage to experiment everything to make the scenario go good like team, player, nation, league or any twists?

I'm gonna upload the save file tomorrow. Well I don't know too. I have do some experiments before with Afghanistan just like the Philippines, and in 2036, they are in ranking 2 of FIFA Rank :D I was so suprise right there too :D

What If Jamie Vardy Become 17?

We all know that, Jamie Vardy have been a big surprise to English Football this season make Leicester finish second on the mid season table. But Jamie Vardy is not young. He is already 29. Then what if Jamie Vardy became 17? Is he gonna be a world star player? Let see

Vardy's Career

8NDYTHF.png

YKuhar5.png

Attributes

Start of his Career

re3A2b0.png

End

kzJx9mq.png

Awards

g2UMHJw.png

mzyDBtd.png

Extras

xM6r2EE.png

Bo5qKEa.png

Well, what are the reasons? I guess that it was look good for somehow. How do you manage to edit the whole experiment? And I want to know how did you edit the whole process like nation, league, team, player, competitions, etc.? Because in the future, I will do my experiment of my own soon.:)

Well, what are the reasons? I guess that it was look good for somehow. How do you manage to edit the whole experiment? And I want to know how did you edit the whole process like nation, league, team, player, competitions, etc.? Because in the future, I will do my experiment of my own soon.:)

Well my internet upload speed is really sucks. Think I;m gonna do it if I went to the high speed spot

What would I like to see:

Arsenal with a very rich chairman who buys whoever he wants no matter the cost.

- Rich chairman

- Sign high profile players

Target: Arsenal should sign the most expensive player in the world, win UEFA CL and have a player win FIFA Ballon D'Or within 10 years. (End of 2025 season)

What would I like to see:

Arsenal with a very rich chairman who buys whoever he wants no matter the cost.

- Rich chairman

- Sign high profile players

Target: Arsenal should sign the most expensive player in the world, win UEFA CL and have a player win FIFA Ballon D'Or within 10 years. (End of 2025 season)

Can I edit this :

1. Arsenal be Sugar Daddy

2. I gave Arsenal +2 Billions to their Balance on the first seasons

Sounds good, but no option to give the chairman a like towards "sign high profile players" ?

If not, just keep it like you posted in the last post.

I just found out there is an options on chairman tendencies called "Expect Sign High Profile Players". Dou you want do this one or the sugar daddy one?

What if all the premier league clubs were in the Conference and all the Conference teams were in the premier league

This is what is called English Switcheroo Project. It was done in FM15 by another user. For sure it would be fun to see again, but for now you can check this link:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/433372-The-English-Switcheroo-experiment

This is what is called English Switcheroo Project. It was done in FM15 by another user. For sure it would be fun to see again, but for now you can check this link:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/433372-The-English-Switcheroo-experiment

but that one ws never really completed, I would like to see what the scene was like after 20 years. How many make it back, how many conference clubs still in the tp league

but that one ws never really completed, I would like to see what the scene was like after 20 years. How many make it back, how many conference clubs still in the tp league

Would like it also, just posted the link incase you didn't know about it.

What If Arsenal Become a Sugar Daddy?

Arsenal is a team that rarely spend a money on a great player. Instead, they always buy a cheap player and make them to be superstar.

But, what if Arsenal became Sugar Daddy? Are they gonna be still the same? Or they gonna spend a lot of money? Let's see

End of 2025 Season Squad : Here

Transfer History :

2015/16

2016/17

2017/18

2018/19

2019/20

2020/21

2021/22

2022/23

2023/24

2024/25

Extras :

Barclays Premier League Winner

UEFA Champions League Winner

FIFA Ballon d'Or 1

FIFA Ballon d'Or 2

Take a look at my post again :)

Realy cool , sad to see Arsenal even with bigger spendings never won CL or never had a World Player of the year, but still they did well in England. Thanks for experiment mate. :thup:

Archived