[FM16] Salford City FC Youth Challenge

RyanWilliams

So as you can see by the title I'm going to start a new FM16 save with Salford. Salford taken over by five of the Class of '92: Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes. In September 2014, Peter Lim, Valencia Owner and Singaporean billionaire purchased a 50% stake in the club. In the 2014/15 season, the club secured promotion to the Northern Premier League Premier Division.

?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F79596%2F1404118920_0.jpg&w=250&h=250&t=frame&bg=fff

mosa1.jpg

Salford City 2016/17 Season Preview

So with this being my first proper attempt at lower league management, and posting on this thread, I know I won't be the best :D

The first Youth Intake was pretty good, with some 14 year olds already being able to fit into the first team squad. Salford are predicted to finish 2nd in the league while I'd like to go for 1st. I don't quite know how we didn't manage to secure promotion last season before I was in charge, but they finished 6th. Our 2 star players are 2 of the 14 year olds which is a good sign, and I'm hoping to bring more youngsters in through the transfer window.

Here are the facilities I'm starting with, and hopefully I can improve my youth facilities in the future.

Salford%20City%20Facilities%202016-17_zpsjjnbuvln.png.html

Taking a look at my squad, there's a lot of players with half a star ability, and a few players aged over 30, which we are going to have to fix.

• 1 month later...

Archived