In need of Graphics

Hi there! I've recently had to do a complete restore of my computer and so I have lost all my graphics. I say all, all I really bothered with was logos but now I need to download some again, I feel like I should go all out.

The thing is I'm struggling to find mirrors and links which don't split everything over 20 downloads which for me is just far too complicated and would take far too long.

Can anyone help me get set up with logos and face packs which aren't a massive download, I mean all I really need is the big leagues face packs, and maybe a bit bigger for the club logos but everything I've found is a humungous effort.

Sortioutsi.net in my experience is the 'easiest' site to navigate in terms of logo downloads and offers options to download specific leagues individually (depending on logo style) which sounds more up your street but as stated before there's no shortcut if you want ALL the logos. I'm sure it took me an entire day with the hosting site cool-down periods in between downloads.

Archived