How do i shave my moustache??

Of course, and for two reasons. The first being that the FM16 new feature of being able to create a manager shouldn't be interfered with, and should be entirely up to the user. The second being that if l wished to grow facial hair for charity awareness I'd do so IRL. I'd prefer it if it didn't creep in to FM.

Of course, and for two reasons. The first being that the FM16 new feature of being able to create a manager shouldn't be interfered with, and should be entirely up to the user. The second being that if l wished to grow facial hair for charity awareness I'd do so IRL. I'd prefer it if it didn't creep in to FM.

Putting it in FM raises awareness and its profile which is a good for everyone.

Does my manager also wear a poppy, Help for Heroes wristband and a red nose during the season?

I'm aware of Movember, it's on every second FM advertising hoarding anyway, and l don't see how it's "good" for me to have a user-created avatar change appearance without my input.

Does my manager also wear a poppy, Help for Heroes wristband and a red nose during the season?

I'm aware of Movember, it's on every second FM advertising hoarding anyway, and l don't see how it's "good" for me to have a user-created avatar change appearance without my input.

Why not? although having too many charities means less focus on all of them individually.

If you are that bothered by the frigging avatar add it to the wishlist for SI to include a tick box on your manager profile or something to opt in or out.

I'm actually not *that* bothered, it's a very minor gripe that l can live with. IRL I'm clean-shaven, regardless of the month, and surely my avatar should reflect this.

I'm surprised this is seen as harsh comment, and am actually quite amused that the phrase "down the boozer" has been used in this discussion.

Archived