Youth Intake

Click on one player and then press control and A.

This. Also, if you don't want to select all, but want to select a certain range, highlight the first player then go down however many you want and then hold shift and then select the next player and then everyone between the first player you clicked to the 2nd player you clicked will be highlighted. This comes in handy when you want to select a large amount to scout and since you cannot select more then 500 at a time to scout, the shift method works better than the control +A since there may be over 1,000 players and you only want to select 500 at a time.

• 1 month later...

I know if you go to the world and such u can few youth intake players is there a way to do it by country or no besides creating a note for each country's date for youth intake then it has like a million youth take players with all countries under the world youth intake list..

I know if you go to the world and such u can few youth intake players is there a way to do it by country or no besides creating a note for each country's date for youth intake then it has like a million youth take players with all countries under the world youth intake list..

Yes. On the right side you can filter in and filter out countries.

Question... I downloaded a database from fm scout... I auto simmed the first season but after I go past the youth intake date in season 1

so for example the custom start date was set for May 30th 2015 I wanted to auto sim the first season so according to the web site it's supposed to be feb 15th so I auto simmed until February 13th and then simmes manually until feb 16th and no youth intake news is that because it's a custom database? Or because I auto Simed the season

Archived