[FM2016] Another Alternative Scottish System ****BETA***********

This scottish download will have the following:-

Premier League (16 teams)

Division 1 (14 Clubs)

Division 2 (14 Clubs) Brora and Edinburgh City have been included into this

Highland/Lowland League (same as IRL) They will both carry 1 promotion place

There will be 3 feeder divisions all with 5 tiers

Northern , Western, Eastern (Include all non league and Junior sides)

Scottish Cup will feature all teams from the top 6 tiers in the Normal format

Scottish League Cup will have a group stage where 4 have a bye to the last 16, a number of teams from the Lowland/Highland teams will be involved, as too the Scottish Junior Cup winner

Scottish Challenge cup to be played by the 28 teams in the bottom two Professional Tiers

Junior cup

Junior Vase

League Cups

B team Divisions and the teams will all compete in a regional cup pitting them with Non League teams.

This is in its beta stage, i am open to ideas and thoughts

One issue i have is the League cup, i cannot seem to get the Euro teams into getting byes to the last 16, would like someone to assist or even charge for themselves this :)

Here is the file, please download and let me know your thoughts

http://www.filedropper.com/test2791756ad-84dc-47ba-abbf-7bfd0098bff0

Screenshots to follow :-

I'm going through your file now - looking very good!

My personal interest is in taking the lowest possible Highland team, so I've gone more closely through those northern divisions. I have two points to note.

1. Team reputations - I'd tweak them to make some of the leagues more competitive. Eg in Nthn Div 2 it ranges from 600 to 1. In the Nthn Premier from 1100 to 50.

In the Eastern and Western leagues you have the opposite situation - not extremes but every club on exactly the same reputation!

It means that with the teams in Northern Div 2 on reps of 50 whilst the equivalent levels in the West and East have teams on 500, the Northerners have no chance of being competitive.

2. Stadiums. Many of the lowest clubs don't have stadia although they do have attendance minimums. I did one season with Sange Blu's Scottish lower league which also had no stadia (I forget but he almost certainly has no attendance figures in his file) and all the attendances were 1. Will yours be realistic?

I'm going through your file now - looking very good!

My personal interest is in taking the lowest possible Highland team, so I've gone more closely through those northern divisions. I have two points to note.

1. Team reputations - I'd tweak them to make some of the leagues more competitive. Eg in Nthn Div 2 it ranges from 600 to 1. In the Nthn Premier from 1100 to 50.

In the Eastern and Western leagues you have the opposite situation - not extremes but every club on exactly the same reputation!

It means that with the teams in Northern Div 2 on reps of 50 whilst the equivalent levels in the West and East have teams on 500, the Northerners have no chance of being competitive.

2. Stadiums. Many of the lowest clubs don't have stadia although they do have attendance minimums. I did one season with Sange Blu's Scottish lower league which also had no stadia (I forget but he almost certainly has no attendance figures in his file) and all the attendances were 1. Will yours be realistic?

1. Will have a look and tweak

2. I will again look at this and improve it

Thanks for the feedback

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived