[FM16][SKIN] g2 fmskin

Gizel

g2 fmskin's out. Be ready to redefine the conception of perfection (haha).

So finally wait is over.

I only tested it in 1920x1080 resolution. You'll probably experience alignment issues if running this skin at lower resolutions, and, unfortunately, i have not enough free time to fix it to suit also in lower res.

I would just like to extend a heartfelt thanks to Vitrex's authors. Thank you guys, you was and are my biggest source of insipration.

I'd like to thank also Artdekdok for his panels and Wannachupbrew, OPZ, Flutskin, Gunzo, Andromeda, Helveticalite skin creators for their works that helped me to build up what i'm presenting you today. Last but not least, wkdsoul with his precious suggestions.

A special mention goes to Michaelmurray. Without his help that skin would not have come into being.

Keep in mind that skin was made for personal use, and originally meant to be played with big sidebar. So if you decide to play with icons only sidebar you may experience some alignment issues in some (rare) cases.

I'm glad to present

2016_01_21_00004.jpg

Updated to: g2 fmskin 1.1

[download link:] http://www.mediafire.com/download/x12wxqbd4y5xobn/g2_fmskin.7z

You are free to redistribute this skin if:

1. It is not sold.

2. You do not advertise it as being exclusive to your website.

3. You do not publish versions that differs from the original.

4. Credits are properly assigned and text above (with thanks) is included.

Thank you

Other pics:

2016_01_20_00024.jpg

2016_01_14_00006.jpg

2016_01_12_00021.jpg

2016_01_16_00006.jpg

2016_01_15_00003.jpg

2016_01_20_00021.jpg

2016_01_20_00009.jpg

2016_01_15_00001.jpg

2016_01_20_00019.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

followed you up on that wkdsoul :)

And guys, sorry again for that delay. Skin was pretty ready when i decided to remake from scratch match title bar and match title bar score.

Anyway, i updated all the screenshot (also with new titlebars inspired by those of gunzo), runned last tests, my work will be out tomorrow.

hooray.

not sure i'm getting it right pal.

If by saying "1st version" you mean 1st screenshot i posted here, so no, nothing changed in my post match, not even that I keep losing the derby! (just titlebar and score font of course, but that's not strictly related to post match).

2015_12_28_00015.jpg 2016_01_20_00009.jpg

p.s.: I didn't and i still do not get which xml can be "overview stats", but if it's that "match stats" in "match overview", so nothing changed even in there.

Hi Gizel.

Good work on this skin, looking sleek and well put together, congratulations from me and the father of Vitrex, Emil :applause:

On the scoreboard in the last screenshot here, you used photoshop to make a mockup right? As far as i am aware, it's not possible to show short names in there ("Man City", "Man Utd" ect.). Or did you crack the code? :-)

2016_01_20_00011.jpg

Skin out guys. Enjoy

@dimitri: it isn't possible to show three-letters name as far as i know. But names over there are the originals T1nm and T2nm. No images in here are readjusted with photoshop, but i obviously used it to create the scoreboard itself.

Skin out guys. Enjoy

@dimitri: it isn't possible to show three-letters name as far as i know. But names over there are the original T1nm and T2nm.

Doh! Ofcourse, my bad - i have been using Vitrex for too long i guess. Haven't seen names in the scoreboard for ages, so forgot that all together.

Anyway, your download setup seems a little off. The link takes you to the different folders inside your zip. And if you choose to "download as a .zip" it goes awfully slow. Just for your info.

Again, good work, will keep following your progress :)

no guys, that screen is the "match overview". You can find in-between highlights in man city-man utd pic.

I kept it smaller and with a more detailed statistics panel. Did it because, also between highlights, i like to keep watching at my widgets that are usually opened on both sides.

Wow the best skin so far in my opinion, definitely using it from now on. The one flaw that I immediately noticed is match button (overview/pitch/stats) on the right side which is quite awkward.

That buttons you're speaking about (that are nothing more than the match action bar) are indeed awkward. But, unfortunately, they are hardcoded to get the secondary competition color (exactly like the action bar in my first Dortmund screen just under team name). I also asked Michael but only solution to let it be white it was to recode them as you can see now. Awkward but at least white. I agree with you buddie, but i assure you it's the only way

In the player profile when you hover over status icons they slide down and become unreachable.

That icons hiding is well known to mee too. I tried almost everything but there's really nothing i can do to fix it (assuming lenght and direction of the icon sliding is hardcoded, as Michael said in one of my past threads). All the solutions i tried resulted in something worst finally, so i decided to keep it like that.

and also in match tactics screen I can't drag players around? Can't do subs

I knew i was forgetting something! No matter how many times you check, you always forget something when it's release time! :)

So i simply kept on my desktop that match tactics xml. I'll add it to my dl link as soon as i get back home

Archived