Striker suddenly stopped scoring

I have got a German striker ( Cem Ekinci ) in my team in League 2.His stats are not great but he started the season really well scoring 18 goals in 23 matches. Now suddenly he cannot score anymore. I have not changed my tactics nor his player instructions. He has a dry run of 8 matches now without a goal. His overall form also went down.

Now I had two reasons in my mind. Either the other teams see him as a threat now and are marking him very well or the pressure got to him and he feels he is under more pressure to score therefore his form is down. I have given him encouragement tried to take him from first team for a couple of games to relieve pressure but nothing is working. Problem is we want to avoid relegation and when he was scoring we were around mid-table. Now we are back in the relegation battle.

Any ideas on how to solve my striker's goal problem?

I have not changed my tactics nor his player instructions... Now I had two reasons in my mind. Either the other teams see him as a threat now and are marking him very well... Any ideas on how to solve my striker's goal problem?

Have you tried changing your tactics to negate this? Have you watched the matches and seen if teams are marking him tighter? Is he receiving the same number of chances, in a similar position?

Archived