4-1-4-1 Dominator

I was about to give up with tactics on FM16 I had tried everything I could with my Celtic side and nothing was working.Would win a hard league match only to be ran off the park against a weaker side next match.

So I started to read various threads taking bits and pieces of information and setting about building a tactic that allowed free flowing football but also meant controlling the match and keeping the other team at bay.

Tactics_%20%20Overview_zpsgy0nxwf3.png

Above is the tactic I am using and it requires a strong middle 3 who can tackle and make a pass.The 2 CM's aim is to harass and chase the game making tackles when ever they can and break up the play.The DM acts as a sweeping midfield player if anyone gets past the 2 CM's then the DM is the last man before play breaks to the final 3rd.

Alot of the match is played in midfield with short passing and looking for gaps as play unfolds.

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures_zpsheiyslli.png

Fenerbahccedile%20v%20Celtic_%20Overview%20Overview_zpshhau7hdj.png

Celtic%20v%20St.%20Mirren_%20Overview%20Overview_zpsdvy4zgt2.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x0xc7o33mjvdof3/4-1-4-1_Dominator_125658D3-DFAD-444C-8E24-A809E511087F.fmf

Only tried with Celtic and it is doing what it should be doing.It should work for most teams in the EPL.

Shape is the exact same.

All player roles are the exact same.

Mentality is the same ('Control').

Fuss did not yet reveal his TI & PI settings so you were unable to copy anything and had to come up with your own on that part.

You basically took everything that Fuss mentioned in his OP and added some Team Instructions that seem to fit with his tactic. Should've at the very least given credit to Fuss. If you just came up with a thread like 'We're all waiting for Fuss to finally release his tactics so I created something similar for the time being' then nobody would/should have a problem with that...

Archived