Callum Byrne - FC United

Rooneye

Sometimes in Football Manager you get these players, their stats are crap, current ability and potential ability also crap, backroom staff say they are crap, but for some reason they just perform amazingly. Callum Byrne is one of these enigmas on FM16 for me for FC United.

1.jpg

Player of the season 3 years in a row, for some reasons he just gets awesome ratings, never really scores, hardly gets any assists yet even when we're losing and all the rest of the team are getting 6's he's in there getting an 8. He sort of crept up on me, I had no intention of really playing him and signed players who should have been much better than him, but he out performed them all and I couldnt leave him out he was constantly highest avg rating player at the club. IRL he has just left FC United last month as he wasnt getting played...

Anyone else playing FC United? How is he getting on for you? If you've never really played him due to the fact he does look crap, give him a run! I'd love to see how he's doing for you guys, maybe this is just a fluke game and normally he's as crap as he looks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived