Eupen or anyone who has the Belgian league loaded, help !

Hi,

I have been reading some info about the Belgian club EUPEN and the project ASPIRE. In FM16, as in real life, there is a great quantity of players loaned from the Aspire academy to Eupen, and there is a agreement between both clubs.

But my doubt is...this continue happening in the following seasons? If I choose to make a career with this team, will I receive great youngers practically "free"?

If anyone has the Belgian league loaded and has play more than 1 season and make me the favour to check it would be great!

Thank you in advance for any info!

I don't think this is in the game, at least not to such an extent. I see that Eupen has an affiliation with Aspire, but they haven't loaned any players in my game. Perhaps because I don't have Qatar loaded.

The affiliation link that is in the game includes financial help and players going on loan from ASPIRE. So, if you're in charge of Eupen in-game you'll get the bi-annual report affiliate team report on ASPIRE (you can also request one), and if it's during a transfer window, it'll usually include a list of players available for loan.

ASPIRE does not participate in any leagues, and unless you have an editor file with the leagues, you won't have Qatar loaded. You can try to use the 'load additional players' function on game-start to load players from Qatar to make sure all ASPIRE's players (26 total, 13 on loan in-game) are loaded, but I'm not certain whether or not ASPIRE will continue to generate players every year. Maybe someone else will know.

Also, the affiliation is not marked as a permanent deal by the game, meaning it may be terminated at some point in the game. This is easily fixed in the editor if you wish to be certain that the link is permanent.

Archived