Just played a match.....this game is so 'real'

Just played a match as ManUtd. In the game, Darmian delivered a number beautiful crosses, had 3 assists, rating 9.0, and Man of the Match.

Interacted with him after the match, praised him saying 'your passing was joy to behold... etc'. He responded with 'It seems we hold different standards. I personally wasn't happy with my performance.'

This game is so 'real', so broken, so beyond repair...

Just played a match as ManUtd. In the game, Darmian delivered a number beautiful crosses, had 3 assists, rating 9.0, and Man of the Match.

Interacted with him after the match, praised him saying 'your passing was joy to behold... etc'. He responded with 'It seems we hold different standards. I personally wasn't happy with my performance.'

This game is so 'real', so broken, so beyond repair...

You praised him for his passing and yet you mention crosses, assists, rating & MOTM. The important part is what was his pass completion % and how many key passes did he make because thats what you've praised him for.

Aside from that its down to personality and highly professional players are never really satisfied with their performance and always feel they could have done better.

I would say though the player interaction for that could be improved and made clearer.

Ok. It gave me 2 options. 1) is to praise his defensive work, 2) is to praise his passings;

Imho, the defensive was 'ok'. And, to the eyes of all people with common sense, 3 beautiful assists and that's not enough for praising his passing quality?!

Sorry, common sense unavailable :)

Ok. It gave me 2 options. 1) is to praise his defensive work, 2) is to praise his passings;

Imho, the defensive was 'ok'. And, to the eyes of all people with common sense, 3 beautiful assists and that's not enough for praising his passing quality?!

Not the way FM is coded it isn't.

Those assists might have come from crosses for a start which are different to passes.

I'm all for improving the interaction and I agree with the common sense part but unfortunately thats not the way it works atm.

There were various other things I found funny during the first few matches I had:

One of my defenders missed the clearance header higher up on the pitch, the ball kept moving towards my keeper at such a speed that he could so obviously & easily come forward to clear it, instead he chose not to move and waited like an idiot for the opposition forward came close and shot at that goal 1 on 1. Opposition forward chased and picked up the ball at a place basically 20cm away of the keeper's feet. What?

There were various other things I found funny during the first few matches I had:

One of my defenders missed the clearance header higher up on the pitch, the ball kept moving towards my keeper at such a speed that he could so obviously & easily come forward to clear it, instead he chose not to move and waited like an idiot for the opposition forward came close and shot at that goal 1 on 1. Opposition forward chased and picked up the ball at a place basically 20cm away of the keeper's feet. What?

So raise them in the bugs forum then. Things like that are usually animation errors where what's happening in the Match Engine is being interpreted badly by the 3D representation.

Archived