A question to SI

Hello, my name is marcel and I want to buy futbol manager 2009 by direct download, but I have a doubt

i am a server of a league on line, if I buy futbol manager 2009 and others have football manager 2009, can participate in my league?, these two versions are compatible?

another question, I move that download a DVD? because if I lose the data on my hard drive more than twice in one year do not lose the game?

Thank you for your attention

greetings and sorry for my English

Hello, my name is marcel and I want to buy futbol manager 2009 by direct download, but I have a doubt

i am a server of a league on line, if I buy futbol manager 2009 and others have football manager 2009, can participate in my league?, these two versions are compatible?

another question, I move that download a DVD? because if I lose the data on my hard drive more than twice in one year do not lose the game?

Thank you for your attention

greetings and sorry for my English

I'm pretty certain that legally downloaded versions of the game will be compitable with peoples CD version.

Also, when you purchase the downloadable version on-line I think you are given some form of serial number so that if you ever lose it you can download it again for free.

We aren't looking to do Futbol Manager this year - Football Manager will be available via digital download, and will have the same language packs, so that won't be an issue.

great news, very good decision to unify versions, thanks miles always so gentle

Archived