FM16 Sister City Challenge

There are 2 different scenarios that fit this challenge. The first one I consider to be easier and the second one is harder I believe.

SCENARIO 1

Here's how it works

- Pick a city as your starting city.

- Pick a club that is located within that city. Create your coach and start at that club.

- Go to your starting city's Wikipedia page and take note of all the cities listed as Sister Cities

- Attempt to win as many trophies as possible at a club in each of those cities.

For example, let's say I started out at Newcastle.

ETAC2Yr.png

My goal would be to win as many trophies as possible with teams from those cities. Some teams that would be eligible for this include:

Newcastle United (England)

Atlanta Silverbacks (USA)*

SK Brann (Norway)

FC Schalke 04 (Germany)

FC Groningen (Holland)

Maccabi Haifa (Israel)

AS Nancy (France)

Newcastle United Jets (Australia)

Malmo FF (Sweden)

*requires custom database

Obviously you can make this as easy or difficult as you like. You could start out with a Premier League club and then work your way down, or start with an African/Asian team and work your way up. A bigger challenge would be to choose an even larger starting city (for example Barcelona) that has more Sister Cities as it would require you to move around more to earn trophies with more clubs.

SCENARIO 2

- Pick a city as your starting city.

- Pick a club that is located within that city. Create your coach and start at that club.

- Go to your starting city's Wikipedia page and take note of all the cities listed as Sister Cities

- Attempt to win as many trophies as possible at your first club.

- You can only move to a club that is in a Sister City of where your club is located.

- Repeat steps 3-5 for as long as you feel like playing.

To continue with the Newcastle example from above, lets say I win all the trophies with Newcastle United and then move down to the Atlanta Silverbacks. After I win all the trophies I can with the Silverbacks, I can only move to a club that is a Sister City of Atlanta. Some Sister Cities of Atlanta include Salzburg, AUT, Toulouse, FRA, and Rio de Janeiro, BRA.

I consider this one a little more difficult because there is a bit more randomness to it. The quality of club you can control is entirely up to who you happen to be Sister Cities with.

this one looks interesting

São Paulo

Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire

Alta Floresta, Brazil

Amman, Jordan

Asunción, Paraguay

Bamako, Mali

Barcelona, Spain

Beijing, China

Beirut, Lebanon

Bucharest, Romania

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Chicago, United States

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

Coimbra, Portugal

Córdoba, Spain

Damascus, Syria

Funchal, Portugal

Góis, Portugal

Hamburg, Germany

Havana, Cuba

La Paz, Bolivia

La Plata, Argentina

Leiria, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

Lima, Peru

Luanda, Angola

Macau, China

Mendoza, Argentina

Mexico City, Mexico

Miami, Florida, United States

Milan, Italy

Montevideo, Uruguay

Naha, Japan

Ningbo, China

Osaka, Japan

Paris, France

Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal

Presidente Franco, Paraguay

San Cristobal de la Laguna, Spain

San José, Costa Rica

Santiago, Chile (1998)

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Seoul, South Korea

Shanghai, China

Tel Aviv, Israel

Toronto, Canada

Yerevan, Armenia

Coventry could be great for this..

Coventry –

Arnhem, Netherlands (1958);Belgrade, Serbia (1957);Bologna, Italy (1960);Caen, France (1957);Cork, Ireland (1958);Cornwall, Ontario, Canada (1972);Coventry, Connecticut, US (1962);Coventry, New York, US (1972);Coventry, Rhode Island, US (1971);Detroit, Michigan, Michigan, US (1972);Dresden, Germany (1959);Dunaújváros, Hungary (1962);Galaţi, Romania (1962);Granby, Quebec, Canada (1963);Graz, Austria (1957);Jinan, China (1983);Kecskemét, Hungary (1962);Kiel, Germany (1947);Kingston, Jamaica (1962);Lidice, Czech Republic (1947);Ostrava, Czech Republic (1959);Parkes, New South Wales, Australia (1956);Saint-Étienne, France (1955);Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina (1957);Volgograd, Russia (1944);Warsaw, Poland (1957);Windsor, Ontario, Canada (1963)

Archived